Chapter one

Hi I'm Emma and I'm a witch. I'm not like those witches you see on cartoons I look like a regular girl. we do do spells but we don't have brooms we ride. I go to a high school that helps withes and wizards control their powers. it's called witch high school . Just so you don't get confused there are normal people who go.( they don't want everybody to get the idea that some of is are witches and wizards)I have a best friend name maddie who has powers like me. I have a friend named Mavis who also has powers.I had a boyfriend named jax but I broke it off with him because he really was too aggressive and played pranks with his powers. There this queen bee named Macy , she uses here powers to get whatever she wants and boss people around.So I'm single, have a best friend , a friend ,an ex ,an enemie and just now I'm just enjoying highschool. I live in a big house with my best friend Maddie and Mavis . in all of our rooms we have a secret door which opens by moving a picture straight. I leads to were me , Mavis and Maddie practice our magic. We also have a magic car that can fly and do cool stuff. it's really cool.

----------------------------------------

Heys guys hope you like this book

Follow me please and like this book and read my other books.

I might take a while for updating but if I have a lot more votes then my other books I will update more often and focus here also if I get a lot of comments to update I will.

-----------------------------------------

RING RING. I woke up to my alarm uhh I need more time to sleep. I then heard maddie yell " Emma get up now don't wanna be late and get detention" I got up took my shower and got changed. I put on a baby blue dress with a pair of black wedges. then I straightened my hair too show off my baby blue highlights. I got out of my room and saw maddie there wearing skinny jeans and red top with a pair of MY shoes and Mavis wearing a black crop top with a dark blue skinny jeans. I said " what are you doing with my shoes ." Maddie answered" what I thought you wouldn't mind" I turned to Mavis and said" so excited for school" Mavis said sarcastically " of course I'am"Then sighed and ate her breakfast. When we finished eating we got our bags and head to our car. we jumped in and then driven off to our school. the thing about our school is that you need to be careful with your powers, even thought were on different floors and you need a key to get in our floor. You could get you in A lot of trouble with magic. We walked into school and saw Macy talking to her friends as usual and putting makeup on, we then went to our lockers. We were right next to each other yes. I said " hey maddie I'm so happy we got our locker next to each other" then maddie said"i know I'm so happy ohh and let's get our schedule to see if we have the same classes together." I gave hery schedule and then she said" ok we have home room together and last period together which is art" I said " so we get to see each other for 30 an hour in the morning for attendance and have a class together at the end of the day ya" Mavis said"let's hope for the two periods in between we survive." We then our hideout. it was outside in a big tree. we climbed up and I said" I can't believe every time we ditch class we came up here last year" maddie said "I know" she then waved her hand and a tray of bacon and eggs appeared. I then waved my and made three glasses if orange juice appear. We then heard somebody coming so we hid behind branches and leaves. then I saw Mavis and said " hey Mavis get up here for breakfast." She the climbed up and joined us. after we were done I said " hey Mavis give me your schedule so we can check what class we have together. where were you?"Mavis said " maddie latest checked and told me we had home room and last class ya oh I was at my locker still " maddie then said " let's get going to home room were already late and if it passes ten minutes we get detention." we climbed down and left. we started to talk about our summer. when we walked in home room the teacher said" names please" I said " Emma" then maddie said" maddie" and Mavis said"mavis" then the teacher said "take your seats" when we took our seats while boys winked at us. we sat at the back so we could talk to each other without getting caught. My next period was boring and then it was lunch. we went to the cafe and then some boys who payed for us. we said no but they payed before we have a chance to take out money out. We then went to at table and ate our lunch and talked about our fav celebrity Selena Gomez. when lunch was over we went to class. I had English, I sat down a couple minutes later a boy came to sit next to me. he said "hi my name is Daniel I'm new here" ok so I know he isn't some jock so I said"hi I'm Emma " . The teacher came in and started to lecture us on Romeo and Juliet the play. at the end if class he said" we will be putting on a play of Romeo and Juliet and will preform in front of the school so better study the role you want with the script which will be handed out." he then dismissed us and I grabbed a play script. I am of course going to go for the role Juliet. I then went to art with my friends . the teacher said " paint a picture of something you like. I painted a flower, I saw Mavis paint a sun and maddie paint a shopping bag. we talked for the rest of class. I said let's play you have too ( made it up) ok the rules are that whatever somebody says you must do it." the girls said " ok" I said " I'll start with Mavis, you have make out with you pencil" Mavis did it, it was so hilarious Mavis said" maddie you have to pretend to faint" maddie said " what happens if I get in trouble" Mavis said " if you are belivable you won't just faint and I'll wakeful you up k" maddie said" k" she then fell of her chair and we heard bang ,Mavis then went to her side and said" maddie are you ok" maddie woke up and put her hand on her head and said "yes" the teacher said "do you need to go to the nurse maddie " she said"no I'm ok" then maddie sat down. she then said"ok Emma you must walk up go to the front of the class and trip in the progress" I said"what you are so mean what happens if I get hurt" and I made puppy dog eyes she reponded" then. Just don't get hurt now go" I got up and walked then I tripped myself and fell while closing my eyes, but instead of falling and hearing a big noise, some one said"are you ok?" And a gasp by maddie and Mavis.I opened my eyes to see...........................................................