Chapter seven

When inside the teacher yelled " 5 minutes running then you do your own stretches let's go " I quickly put down my bag and started to run. when I was finished stretching I went to my group. the teacher said " ok now what you will do is go in a low with one leg then with your hand you will take your foot and bring it the closest you can to your head."
( like the cover of this chapter )
I nodded then went into a low with a one leg . When that was done I grabbed my foot and brought it up my head. they did a pop and I straightened myself and they caught me. When I was on the ground the teacher said " we will be now doing gym and then class is over. " I went on one side of the mat. I started to run then did a round off then 2 back flip and to finished off with an Ariel. when I was done I grabbed my bag and went to go home. when I got inside I notched it was very quiet so I was on the watch. when I heard a noise I looked up and saw a bucket about to fall on me so I did a spell which made me an umbrella appear over my head. maddie and Mavis then came in and I said " guys you better clean this up now" Mavis said " hey that's not fair it was suppose to land on you not the floor" I replied " better luck next time" maddie said " go get the mop Mavis " I went to my room and took out my note book. inside it had all the information I knew abot this mysterious guys who helps people. I had that he was a guy who had powers and was in our grade. I closed it then went to do my homework.
><<<<<>><>morning ><><>><<>>
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and took my shower. I then put on my skinny jeans and a blue blouse with my black wedges. I then put on some mascara and some light lipstick. when I got downstairs I grabbed an apple and yelled to maddie and Mavis " guys I'm heading to school early need to study for a test" I heard maddie yell back" k bye " when I was at school I noticed there was like nobody there. I was about to walk in when two guys appeared. I tired to step away but I bumped into another guy. I then started to run inside school, I was trying to run fast but it was hard since I was wearing wedges. What a great day to wear them.I then feel to the ground holding my ankle in pain. when I looked up I saw the guys smiling. I tried to crawl back but it was no use. I took my shoe of to see my ankle and it was swollen and purple and blue I winced when I saw it. I then saw a guy with a mask come in running ,its that guy who saved me from falling. He used a spell to make then disappear. he then came to me and said " we need to get you to the nurse". I said " who are you?" He took of his mask and said " know since you know who I am let's go" I nodded then we went off to the nurse. she said " ok there nothing to worry about just a really bad bruise, it will be back to normal in a few days but I will put a bandage around it" when she finished I went put and saw him still there I said " Daniel how come you never told me " Daniel answered " it never came up" I laughed then we went to class before I walked in he said " by the way I'm stopping doing it." I said " oh " we then took our seats and waited till homeroom was over. After home room was over I went with Daniel to the auditorium for English class. I read over my lines then we started to practice it with the every actor. when class was over I went to my next class which was art and just started to randomly draw. when class was over I grabbed my lunch box then went to our hideout tree and ate lunch with Maddie and Mavis. We started to talk then we saw Daniel and a few of his friends. Mavis yelled " Daniel and friend get up here" he then came up with someone Daniel said " hey guys this is Matt " I said " hi " then Maddie said " let's play truth or dare" we all said "ya" Maddie said " ok Matt truth it dare" he said " dare" I said " oh you shouldn't have done that " he said " why" I said " Maddie is the best at giving dare's" then Maddie said " ok I dare you to go to the field and stand on the highest bleacher then yell I'm a idiot. you have to keep saying that till you get back to the tree" he said " what no " maddie nodded then he went down and made his way to the bleacher. I started to laugh when he started to Scream. when he came back he said " Daniel truth or dare" he said " give me a truth" Matt said " wow I see this one is a scared. " he said " am not " he replied " prove it" he then said" dare" he smiled and said " I dare you to jump out of this tree" he got up then jumped and landed on the grass with a thump. He climbed back up and said " Mavis truth or dare" she said " dare baby" he smiled and said " I dare you to go to the football field and stand in the middle and kiss the guess guy that walks by then slap him." I said " wow love is in the air " Mavis got down and went to the field. when she got in the middle I saw a football player walking by. she frowned but the walked up to him kissed him then slapped him and ran back to us. I started to laugh at the guys expression priceless. Mavis then and said " Emma truth or dare" I said " truth" she said " ok well who do you like" I tried to not blush since Daniel was right there, I said " nobody" she said " oh you little liar I see that blush"
I then said " somebody " she laughed and then everybody said " who" I started to backup to jump of but Matt said " your not going anywhere" I said " oh well then bye". I then made a spell that made me teleport to my locker, I quickly got my books then went to class before anyone came for that answer. when I got inside I sighed then I just remember we all have the same class now oh no!