Chapter six

Emma POV
I woke up to see Macy and myself in a small room. I say " Macy what so you want " she said " what do you mean I wasn't the one who brought you here" I said " then why you here" she said " I was knocked out and I woke up here" we then heard al laughter. I turned to the sound. he said " why hello girls how are you today " I said " what do you want from us" he said " oh we'll that's a secret for know" he saturated to walk away and Macy yelled " help" he said " nobody will hear you ohh and I will give something to eat in 10 minutes bye"
Maddie POV
It was 7 already and Emma hand returned yet from her cheer practice . I yelled " Mavis get down her now" I heard her come down and I said " Emma not back yet we need to do something" Mavis said " ok I'll call Daniel to see if he knows where Emma is. if he doesn't know we will go look for her at school." I nodded then went to go get ready. I then saw Mavis calling Daniel.
Mavis POV
I the phone and called Daniel
- hey Daniel
- hey Mavis
- did you see Emma
- no last I saw her was before she went to cheerleading
- oh ok it was because she hasn't come back home yet
- what
-ya were going to go look for here at school now ,you coming
- ya I'm coming I will come at your house in 5 min later
- bye
I hang up then went to tell maddie I said " Daniel didn't see her but he will come with is to the school to find her now get ready" I went upstairs and go myself ready. when I finished I heard the door bell ring and I went to open it and saw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Daniel. I screamed " Maddie were leaving now "Maddie came running downstairs. we got into my car then went of to school to find Emma.
Emma POV
I tied to do magic but I coudnt I said " Macy we need to get out of here." she said " but how we don't even have powers " i said " well we do have each other " then I heard a noise. then I guy returned and said " we'll did you guys who I was " we didn't answer him. he then opened the door and we saw him and who he was. he then said " here you go your food , don't worry it's not poisoned. " I said " what do you want jax" he said " well if to I say you will dare me then I will let you and Macy go" Macy said " but why I am here you only need Emma " he said " ohh just wanted some more fun" I shock my head. then I felt my hands lose I looked up to see jax on the floor and Daniel untying me , maddie helping Macy and Mavis making sure jax doesn't get up. I said " Let's go before he waked up let's hope he forgot all about this " Mavis said " oh I gave him a needle he will forget this whole day so don't worry he will even forget his plan" I nodded then we ran out and put jax in the ground under a tree. we then got into Mavis car and drove off. Daniel said " why was jax holding you in chains." I said " he wanted me to date him so he went over board and the chains are for i can't do magic " he nodded and we wee silent the rest of the ride. Macy was dropped of first then Daniel was next . we arrived home and it was 8 I went to the kitchen to have supper then went to bed.
<<<<<<<<<morning time >>>>>>>>
I woke up and I'll my shower. I put on my jean short and a white tank top. I then put on lip pink lipstick and mascara. the. I put on my shoes and went downstairs. I saw Mavis cooking breakfast and I said " Were is Mavis " she said " still sleeping can you go wake her up, but not like last time " I went up to her room and saw her under her coverts.i pulled up her covers then I saw it was only pillows . I then felt Mavis jumped on my back and I fell on to her bed I said " Mavis get of me" she said " I told you I will get you back for that water wake up" she then got of me and we went downstairs. I found three plates of pancakes and I started to eat. when we finished eating we went to our car and drives of to school. I wen to my locker got my books then went to homeroom with Mavis and maddie. when I got in I saw Daniel and he waved at him. I smiled and waved back Mavis said " you two are so cute" maddie said " are you dating " I said " no " we took our seat and then the teacher can inside.
<<<<<<<<<lunch time >>>>>>>>>>
We went outside to the tree to have lunch. When we finished I went to my locker and saw Daniel I said " hey Daniel what up" he said " oh nothing much just heading to the auditorium." I said " oh ya we have English now you wanna wait up for me " he said " sure " I opened my locker then got my script and we went to the auditorium. when we got there we took a seat in the front row and then we waited for the teacher to come. he came in five minutes later and we started to practice the first scene with the props. when class was over we completed the first cane the teacher said " next class we will be practicing scene 2 study your lines" I then went to my locker. That's when I saw jax. he said " hey Emma what's up. " ya he forgot what happened yesterday nothing to worry about. I said." I got to go so bye." I then went to go get my school bag and went to in cheer class.