Chapter five

I woke up and took my shower and got dressed when I went downstairs I didn't see Mavis or maddie so I did a spell that made them wake up. Let's just say having cold water dumped on you in the morning is not fun. I heard two screams and then running , probably to get changed. about ten minutes later they came down dried and ready to go. maddie said " you could have just shock us awake you don't need to dump water on us." Mavis said " oh I'm so getting you back Emma watch out " I said " well let's get to school then you plot your revenge" she laughed then we went to school . we got our books then maddie said " hey Emma do you know that guy who saved you from hurting yourself when you fell of the tree." I said " nope but I know he has powers and it's a guy who is in our grade since each grade has a different schedule." Mavis said " ohh that's so cute like having a hero" I smiled then we went to home room. when I got inside I saw Daniel and said " hey Daniel what's up" he said " nothing much you" I replied "nothing really just trying to find someone" he said " who" I said " just a very nice guy" he nodded then I went to my seat. then Mavis started to sing " Emma and Daniel sitting in a tree" I covered her mouth before she could continue. but then I Maddie started to sing it too " Emma and Daniel sitting in a tree." I then did a spell which made them lose there voice. they started to do hand gesture to undo the spell after a while I made them have there voices back and Maddie said " Emma don't need to be mean " Mavis said " finally I can talk again" and I said " Mavis and Maddie now to I will stop it " they then began to laugh. The teacher then came in and we became quiet. When I was going to the auditorium for English I saw somebody on a high ladder putting a poster up. when she was done she lost her balance and fell of. I started to run towards her but before she hit the floor somebody caught her. I was that guy with the mask he put her down and the left running. I went up to her and said " you ok" she said " yes I'm fine " I said " hi I'm Emma " then she said " hi I'm Ella " I said " Ella what do you have now " she said " I have to go to the auditorium for a play" I said " me too let's go."We got our scripts and then went to the auditorium and went to find our partners. I was looking for Daniel but he wasn't there yet. around 5 minutes later he came on and I said " hey Daniel how come your late" he said " oh I had .. locker problems " I said " ok let's practice, apparently tomorrow we are not memorizing our script were practicing the first scene ." he said " ya I can't wait " we then went to practice. we even started to do hand movements and walking around the stage. I was walking to the end of the stage talking when i spin back around to Daniel. I lost my balance and was falling backwards. I then felt Daniel hand holding mine. he lifted me back up and said " wow you ok Emma " I said " ya " he said " let's take a break." I then said " you want a drink " he nodded and I did a spell to make 2 water bottles appear. after we were done our break we continued to practice and then left when it was lunch time. I went to Maddie and Mavis locker then we walked outside to sit on the grass under our secret hideout tree. when we finished we decided to climb up and start to hang from branches it was really fun. I even was holding on the top branch then swung my legs back and forth and did a flip making me land on another branch. the girls clapped then I said " let's get to class the bell is going to ring soon "maddie said " k" and Mavis said " let's go" we climbed down and went to our lockers to get our books then went to our class. When class was done I went to cheerleading. the teacher made us run around for 4 min and then we stretched after that we went I my stunt groups she said " ok today we will be doing a high if you completed that come to me and I will give you another stunt." We then started I jumped on the hands they then lifted my in an low then went into a high. i was so cool being up there, you were really high. they brought me back down to a low and do a pop. we then went to our teacher and said " miss we finished the high" she said " ok now this is treaky things to do so be careful " we said " ok" she said " first you go up in a low with a knee bended then they will bring you into a high. I will give you the second part later " I said " I can do that " She said " that's only the first part go practice now " we always got the part to the low Knee and they high but we were unstable.It was time to go so I said " we will practice this next time bye girls " and then I went to the locker room to get my things. When I opened my locker door there was a note saying " stop looking for me you will never find me " I then looked around and saw a shadow. I decided to see how it was I got my things and was walking right behind him when there was a nose and I blacked out.