24: i miss you daniella

A few days later

I just woke up and I was in the middle of cooking breakfast until I got a text from Jonah.

Jonah/tablebreaker: morning :) I was wondering if you wanted to meet up today!

Daniella: sure where?

Jonah/tablebreaker: well I'm having rehearsals but I might run late if I try and pick you up, so you could meet me outside rehersals?

Daniella: sure:)

Jonah/tablebreaker : wait, your okay with waiting?

Daniella: duh😂

Jonah/tablebreaker: ok I'll see you then🙂

I smiled slight as I put my phone dowm and started eating breakfast. After breakfast I went to my room, I got dressed and done my hair

Outfit

Hair

Wait why am I trying to look good?  I shrugged and went our side and decided and decided to walk instead of taking a cab to Jonah's rehearsals instead, after 20 minutes of waiting u saw the boys come out and the 3 that saw me (Corbyn, jack and dan...

  I shrugged and went our side and decided and decided to walk instead of taking a cab to Jonah's rehearsals instead, after 20 minutes of waiting u saw the boys come out and the 3 that saw me (Corbyn, jack and daniel) came over and quickly said hi and then I saw Zach and I looked the other way "hi daniella, how are you?" I clenched my fists in anger  how dare he think he has the fucking audacity to even fucking talk to me!  "Good before you came" i stared at him blankly "please can we just talk-" I let my anger take over me and I punched as hard as I could in the nose.

Before I knew it zachs nose was bleeding and Jonah and jack came running over "what happened?!" Jonah said while making sure I was okay and Jack checking Zach' s nose, I looked down and whispered "Zach happened" Jonah nodded without saying a word and started walking to his car while holding my hand. A while later we were at a lake and we just sat there watching everything "what happened back there?" Jonah looked into my eyes, I told him everything that happened and he pulled me into a hug, we stayed like that for a while, time went fast and the sun was setting "thanks Jonah" I looked up at him as we both stood up "For what?" He smiled, looking down at me "for just talking and listening to me" I said, still looking up at him.

Jonah smiled and looked into my eyes, I found myself doing the same thing and before I knew it he leaned in and we kissed, he gently put his hands on my waist and I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck, the kiss was filled with so much lust that I didn't even notice Jonah picking me up and he took me to his car without breaking the kiss

Sexual part!

His hands started to roam my body and before I knew it we both had our shirts off

End of sexual part

I'm guessing y'all know what happened next...
I know it might be bad because Jonah is my brothers best friend and my exes friend but, hey if a girls got needs she's gotta fill them

I woke up from the sunlight shining through the window, I opened my eyes to see me and Jonah in the back seat with a blanket covering us and me only wearing my underwear, I put my clothes back on, trying to to wake Jonah up, I found some paper in his car and wrote a little note for Jonah
  Sorry I had to leave before you woke up, we'll talk later?"   
I sighed and started walking, having no idea where I was, i suddenly felt something cover my nose and mouth and everything went black. I opened my eyes to be on a cold at one floor in a dark room, I stood up but I couldnt move, I looked to see I had chains attached to me, my eyes widened and I tried to move but it wouldn't move.

The door opened to someone who I thought I wouldn't see again, my adoptive parents, my eyes widened in fear and I suddenly started feeling weak to my knees "Looks like you remember me princess" my 'dad' said smirking, I gulped, I wanted to say something but I couldn't "What's the matter?" He smirked "do i make you nervous?" He started walking closer and I started trembling "don't worry this will only hurt a bit" he smirked and kicked me to the floor and started kicking me repeatedly and I cried in pain   why me?  I cried more and after a while he stopped and left, I laid there shaking and crying and I had bruises and cuts nearly all over my body,  please get me out of here  I thought as I finally passed out.

A week later

I woke up once again on a stone cold floor and looked around to see if there was nobody in the room yet, I sighed in releif, I heard footsteps and the door opened to the asshole "morning princess" he chuckled and walked over to me and started touching up my thigh, I can't fight him off...im weak, I haven't eaten it days and this is how it's gonna stay until a miracle happens..

Daniels pov

It's been a week since my sister has gone missing, I haven't slept since, we have cancelled interviews cos I can't even think straight, I want my sister back I want her to be safe, ever saying her name brings tears to my eyes, where are you? I whispered looking out the window. The police have been involved and they are trying their best...the rest is up to Daniella..

Zachs pov

"GO AWAY ROBECCA!" I shouted at the slutty bitch in front of me "Zach baby why can't we have some fun" she smirked "BECAUSE YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! YOU KILLED MY BABY! YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH DANIELLA JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME ALL TO YOURSLEF AND THREATENED TO HURT MY LITTLE SISTER!" I shouted "it was all fun" she smirked and went to put her hand on my arm before I hit it away.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said on the verge of tears, I want you back daniella.. I thought until I heard a car door slam "Robecca Smith you are under arrest, for blackmail and attemptive murder and bullying, you don't need to say anything until we arrive at the station for questioning" the police officers started grabbing her and putting handcuffs on her.

"H-how..." I stood in disbelief "your welcome bro "jack smiled while holding lavender "we called the police for what Robecca has done in hIgHsChOoL and called the cops while she was talking to you" corbyn said behind jack "t-thank y-you" I let myself cry, after all these years she won't bug me and threaten me and my family anymore and the boys pulled me into a man hug. I will find you daniella, I promise.

*****************
Hey Guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been writing lately...ive been very bussy...i will try and do more chapters of this so please be patient with me...as I'm trying to sort out my health. But thank you all so much for loving the story as much as I lobe writing it for you Guys:) hope you liked this chapter! IF you have any ideas for this story then let me know in the comments!🖤