23: "WHAT THE FUCK DANIEL"

Daniella's pov

I woke up snuggled in Zachs chest. I smiled lightly and got out of bed and had a shower.

Outfit

I brushed my teeth and walked out the bathroom

I brushed my teeth and walked out the bathroom. "Morning" Zach smiled at me, still lying in bed "Zach you do realise it's school right?" I smirked "Fuck!" Zach fell out of bed and quickly got dressed "DONE!" Zach rushed next to me "ok then.." I chuckled and walked to school with zach.

I walked into school and zach held my hand smiling at me and walking to christina and the boys. "Hey guys" I smiled at them "haiiii" corbyn smiled "hello happy bean" I laughed with christina "where's daniel?" Zach asked "we don't know, we haven't seen him" jonah said looking around.

"Let's go" I motioned the boys and christina to follow me. We walked down the alley that the boys used to beat me up in "um...why are we here..?" Jack asked with a guiltily look on his face "shhh I'm trying to listen" I wacked hack in the head "Ow!" He hissed "shhh!" I said to him and continued walking I turned another corner...and I wished I didn't.
"WHAT THE FUCK DANIEL" I yelled, I saw grace and Daniel pull away from they're make out session, "oh hello slut" Grace smirked at me and I felt my fists clench "shut the fuck up grace" Zach spat getting angry "d-daniella" Daniel said while walking closer to me "don't fucking talk to me" I spat and slapped him in the face leaving the biggest red mark on his face that might possibly leave a bruise "Bitch don't fucking touch him" Grace walked to me swaying her hips "fuck off you fucking fuck tard, I don't even know why I was fucking friends with you! You fucking used me to fucking get popular for fucks sake you even fucked my adoptive dad! All you are is a fucking plastic barbie doll that needs to fucking get a life and stop being a attention seeking whore, so stop fucking coming back into my life when we hate eachother or actually do us all a fucking favour and kill yourself!" I said full of rage.

"I-i" Grace said lost for words "you made my life a living hell, so now it's my turn" I smirked and punched her in the nose and punched her in the eye like the boys used to do to me "if I ever see your tart face around any of  us, you fucking better pray for your life" I spat and kneed her in the stomache and looked at her in disgust.

I walked past Daniel and saw him crying "and if I were you, I wouldn't come near me" I spat and walked away leaving the boys there in shock and walked back into school with blood on my hands and I saw all the people clear out my way probably seeing my pissed off expression.

I walked into the classroom and walked past the teacher "Daniella would you like to tell the class why your late?!" The teacher asked "well I would explain why  but it's not worth my time" I smirked and sat down at the back and put my feet up on the desk "ok then" the teacher sighed and continued the lesson. After the lesson I walked out and went to my locker "hey are you ok?" Christina hugged me "yep, fucking fantastic" I slammed my locker shut "I heard what happened, the whole school is talking about it" she said "that fucking slut bag had to run her big ass mouth didn't she" I said and started looking for grace with clenched fists "Where the fuck do you think your going" someone pulled me harshly by the shoulder and I turned around to see 2 blonde boys about the same height as jonah "what the fuck do ya'll ken dolls want" I rolled my eyes "you fucking touched grace" they both said through gritted teeth "and I've gotta go so bye, thanks for wasting my time" I stepped hard on the guy who was holding my shoulder's foot and he instantly let go in pain and I walked off.

I just walked outside to the car park until the same boys from earlier grabbed me and slapped me in the face "you stupid little whore, you thought you could get away with this" one of them smirked "let's teach her a lesson shall we?" Before I knew it I got punched, punched in the same place, on the same eye the boys used to punch me and my vision started to go blurry but I could tell there was a crowd forming "you don't fucking disrespect grace!" One of them went to kick me but I kicked him where the sun don't shine and he instantly fell to the floor "You bitch!" The guy kicked my legs so hard thay I fell to the floor and hit my head on the pavement and by now I could tell I was bleeding "HEY LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE" I heard a verry angry zach shout "and who the fuck are you" the guy said in a verry cocky tone "more like who the fuck are you" the rest of the boys appeared out of no where and they started walking toward the ken dolls with clenched fists...

************************
Hii guys I just wanna say a big thank you to all of you for reading this story and leaving comments. When I started writing this book I thought everyone was gonna hate it but u guys love it and I'm happy that ya'll like it. I'll update asap!!
Bye lovelies❤