chp 6 where am i

Daniella's pov

I heard voices but I couldn't focus enough to think of where I was. When I was little I remember my mum telling me that believe in God and everything will be ok..but ever scince the way my life turned out I stopped believing, if god realy cared about peaple why would he let bad things happen to them (btw no ofense to peaple that believe in God it's just for the story)

Zach's pov

Me and the boys were just playing fortnite until jonah got a call
(Jonah's and Daniels convo call)

Jonah:hey bro wats up                      

Daniel:hey..um can you guys come to the hospital please..  

Jonah:why what happened?   

             Danie:I know you don't care but...Daniella's in hospital

Jonah:wait what how?!                       

                     Daniel: she..cut and it it      was everywhere...I don't even know     how to calm robecca down

Jonah: OH SH*T..yeh bro we'll be there see you there

(End of chat)

___still Zachs pov__

"What's up bro?" Jack asked while taking his earphones out of his ears "we have to go to the hospital now!" Jonah burried his hands in his head in his hands "why what's wrong?" I asked turning of the TV "do you know the girl that zach decided that it would be a good idea to bully" jonah asked anoyed "y..yes" I looked and jonah and I'm not gonna lie even I'm scared of him when he's p*ssed of.
"She's in hospital zach...THANKS ALOT FOR MAKING US PUT HER THERE" jonah got up and grabbed his jacket and left "bro should we go to the hospital?" Jack looked at me while playing with his fingers "yeah let's go".

We arrived at the hospital, I didn't bother talk to Jonah as I knew it would start a fight. I rubbed my temple as I let Jonah and Corbyn talk to reception, i felt regret creeping up on me I felt like a idiot.

"Hi what room is Daniella summers in?" Corbyn cleared his throat "she's in room 216" as soon as I heard that a I rushed off to find her I couldn't risk losing her...becouse it'll will be all my fault.

*****************************

OK don't bite my head of I'm alive so I'm really suprised how much views this has I didn't think it would get that much so thank you. Also don't forget to vote and coment ideas thank you <3