Day 2: Cuddling Somewhere

Zane grumbled and folded his arms over his gray pajama shirt. Aphmau was hosting a sleepover and had invited Katelyn, Travis, Aaron and -oh dear- Kawaii~Chan and now they were playing Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare version.  So far, he had been lucky to not been dared just yet. But anything could happen.

"Alright, Aaron, your turn!" Aphmau said.

"Let's get this party started." He said with a confident smile.

He spun the purple grape juice bottle... it was slowing down... OH ESMUND'S PANTS! It landed on Zane!

"Oh, yes! I've got the perfect choices. Truth or Dare, Zane?'

"Ugh. Dare, I guess."

"Perfect!!"

Zane was getting nervous. Very few things made Aaron this excited, except for Aphmau, boxing and oatmeal cookies. 

"Zane Ro'Meave, I dare you to go into the next room with Miss Kawaii~Chan and cuddle with her on the bed!"

The room could have been blazing, both Zane and Kawaii~Chan's faces were so hot.

"Um, uhm, uhhh...."

"Uhhhhh...."

Aphmau was squealing, "Do it, do, it, do it!"

'F-f-f-fine..."

They both got up, cheeks still burning, and went into the guest bedroom. They climbed on the bed and began. Zane had to admit, she was very warm... and soft.  She snuggled deeper into him, and began giggling. Zane couldn't help it. He was enjoying this... a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So. Frickin. CUTE!