Day 12: Long Distance

Kawaii~Chan was sick.

No,  not sick as in she had a cold. She was missing her boyfriend so much, she felt sick. Zane, Aphmau, Aaron, Lucinda, Garroth and Kim were on a trip to some cabin that Aaron, Garroth and Zane's parents had suggested they stay at for the winter.

The whole winter.

Kawaii~Chan was going to have to go three months without seeing her boyfriend. Sure, he had promised to call and text her as much as possible, but...he hadn't texted for two weeks. What if something happened to him? Worse, what if he was CHEATING on her!? She wasn't worried about him cheating with Aphmau, Aaron would kill them. But Lucinda and Kim...they were both single and very good-looking. Kawaii~Chan was so out of her mind with worry that she cut herself of from everyone on the street. No one, not even Katelyn could convince her to come out of her room. She hadn't baked or gone to work at the Maid Cafe or even obsessed over any ships or anime. 

Ding!

It was her phone. Kawaii~Chan looked at it and saw...a text.

From Zane.

She immediately grabbed it and opened texts. There was about ten unread texts from Zane.

Kawaii~Chan, hi! So sorry I haven't texted or called, I've been really busy dealing with Aphmau being the annoying person she is.

Kawaii~Chan? Are you ok?

 KC, please respond! What is going on? This isn't like you at all!

Kawaii~Chan, please pick up...I miss you. :(

Kawaii~Chan, please...after all the bad stuff that's happened here, I can't bear the thought that something happened to you too!

Oh mother of Irene...

Kawaii~Chan looked at her phone settings. Yep. Texts and calls were on silent mode. She had meant to put that on some random numbers that had been annoying her, but apparently that went for all of her texts. 

She immediately called his number back.

"Kawaii~Chan?!!!?? Oh, thank Irene you're ok! I thought that...maybe something had happened to you or-or maybe you had found another man or something like that, oh my Irene..." Zane's voice came out of the other end.

They chatted for about three hours, talking about everything and anything under the sun, and when Kawaii~Chan finally went to bed, she was happier than she had been in weeks.

(And, once again, this is so frickin' adorable. How do I write such cute thing? I honestly have no idea.)