Day 6: Wearing each other's clothes

(Let the show begin. ;))

Kawaii~Chan sat shivering in her and Zane's apartment. Zane was working and he wouldn't be back for half an hour so she didn't have anyone to cuddle with. And her all tops were in the wash. She spotted something on the table. It happened to be a certain black, gray and white hoodie. She got up, still wrapped in her  pink flannel blanket, and picked up his hoodie. She was very confused about why Zane would leave his favorite hoodie back at the house. Then again, he had, like, ten hoodies, so maybe he was wearing another one. So maybe he wouldn't mind if she wore it for a while... he probably wouldn't. So she slipped it on. She could see why he wore them so much, it was quite warm and comfy. Then, she got a devilish idea. She grinned and began to march around the living room, yelling.

"I'M ZANE AND I HATE PEOPLE NAMED GENE AND DANTE!"

"I'M ZANE AND I EAT CUPCAKES WAY TOO MUCH!"

"I'M ZANE AND I HAVE A CRUSH ON PINKIE PIE!"

"I'M ZANE AND I HAVE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER!"

"THAT WE CAN AGREE ON!"

She yelped as two hands grabbed her waist and pulled her into their grasp.  She looked up and saw a smug Zane holding her. He must have gotten home early and come in the living room while she was yelling. She blushed. 

"T-this isn't what it looks like..."

"Oh, it so is! But I have to say, you do look shockingly good in my hoodie."

He pulled her deeper into him. Kawaii~Chan blushed. She was surprised that Zane hadn't had a girlfriend before him. He really knew how to make any girl a mess of blushing. 

"Would you care to cuddle?"

"W-without a doubt."

He released one hand and pulled her toward the bed. Zane was one savage boyfriend.