Day Eight: Shopping

"Zane~Kun, no! S-stop!" Kawaii~Chan said while furiously slurping her strawberry smoothie.

"Ok, you know you like it!" Zane said.

"N-no, I don't! It's..."

"Amazing and you love it."

"Sh-shut up!"

"Why do you two get so cute when you argue?" Travis asked.

"Cause they're them, Travis. You never learn." Katelyn said in an exasperated tone.

The Travlyn and Zane~Chan ships were on a shopping double date. Zane and Kawaii~Chan were arguing over the tastiness of mac and cheese whilst Katelyn and Travis were doing their normal date. Namely, Katelyn beating Travis up while he flirted with her. Normal date for these two ships. Kawaii~Chan had also said that she had ordered something very special at Hot Topic and they needed to pick it up ASAP. 

"So, Kawaii~Chan, what is this thing you ordered?"

"Well, it's technically four things but you guys will love them, I promise!"

"Four things? I smell a smoothie battle."

"Travis~Kun!"

"What? You're probably gonna throw your smoothie at Zane cause he won't like the things and he'll be coated in strawberry."

"Travis..." Zane gave him his infamous glare.

He raised his hands in defense. "Hey, I'm just saying the truth here."

"Well, time to see if your truth is false. We're here." Katelyn said, gesturing to the Hot Topic in front of them.

"Be right back!" Kawaii~Chan zipped off. They only had time to exchange looks before she was back holding a Hot Topic custom order bag. She pulled four T-shirts out of the bag, one pink, one red, one blue and one green. She gave the green one to Katelyn, the red to Zane, the blue to Travis and kept the pink for herself.

"I'm very confused." Zane said.

"Oh, really?" Katelyn said, looking at the message on the shirt. "#2 booty toucher."

They stared at the shirts. Zane's said "#2 Aarmau shipper." Travis's was "#2 1D lover." And KC's was "#2 pony lover."

"You have got to be kidding me..."

"I don't even like One Direction!"

"Welp, they are now your shirts!"

"They is NO WAY I am wearing THIS in public!"

"Well then, wear them when you and Travis~Kun cuddle, Katelyn~Sama."

"Why are you so devilish and heavenly at the same time, Kawaii~Chan?" Zane asked.

"Cause I'm me, Zane~Kun."

"She has a point. Oh jeez, Dante's gonna laugh his head off when he see me with this." Travis said gloomily. 

All of their faces, except Kawaii~Chan, flushing with embarrassment, they left the mall, about to be laughed at for at least a week.