Ch. 15

Marinette sat at her desk, busily drawing in her notebook.

"What's that?" Tikki asked, glancing over the girls shoulder.

"After the adventure with Cat Noir, I thought of some cool clothes ideas. I was... inspired, I guess you could say."

"Cool." Tikki said. Marinette nodded and continued to draw. She drew a shirt that had a picture of a flying fairy; pixie dust was trailing off it. Another shirt had a pan flute with notes, and there was a skirt with pixie dust and flowers along the base of it. Lastly she drew a dress. It was a midnight blue, and she had drawn white stars around the skirt. On the shirt part was one of her favorite Peter Pan quotes. She read it to Tikki.

"'When you are sleeping in your silly bed you might be flying about with me saying funny things to the stars.' How's that Tikki?"

"I think it's great, Marinette."

Marinette smiled. "Thanks." Her phone buzzed, and she picked it up. "It's Luka." She said with mild surprise. She unlocked her phone and read the text.

"What'd he say?" Tikki asked.

"He wants to see if I want to meet him for lunch again."

"Are you going to say yes?" Tikki asked.

Marinette was surprised to find that she wasn't sure on that answer. Then she shrugged.

"Sure. Why not?" She texted him back and shut her phone off. She crawled into bed and turned out the lights.

"Good night, Tikki."

"Good night, Marinette." Tikki said. "Sweet dreams."