Chapter Two

"Yes, I am and who are you?"

" I'm Mirio, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't remember me. You were pretty drunk last night. Did you get my message?"

Oh...OH, THE GUY LAST NIGHT! This is him, oh god what do I say? Wait, he said something about a message, "Um let me check."

I unlocked my phone and read what it said.

1:30

Hey, had a fun tonight your friend gave me your number and the shop you work at, I'll see you there tomorrow :)

I should of checked this message sooner.

"Y-yeah, sorry I was late so I didn't get a chance to check it."

"Oh that's fine, so can I have one hot chocolate to-go."

Who the hell order an- know what"Ok, that will be .50 cents."

He hands me the change and go over to wait for his order, "Oh before I forget, wanna go and hangout soon or something?" He asks.

"S-sure, here on a Saturday at 7?"

"That's fine, well as you later."

He waves as he walks away, I awkwardly wave back as I go back to taking orders. I curse at myself for being so awkward, ugh Kirishima what did you get me?

Once my shift was over I go to the back and lay my head on the table. I hear someone pull up a chair and sit next to me.

"So how it go dude, you got yourself a date yet?" Kirishima said playfully pushing me.

"It's not a date, and I'm about to die of a gay attack. He's to handsome and beside how do I know he's not gay? He's probably just wanna he friends, and who want to be-"

I felt a finger on my lip shushing me" Stop, your super manly. Don't think bad about yourself and start again ok?" Kirishima comforted.

I grimace as I recall what I did, it was an sensitive subject to both of us and don't like to be reminds of it.

" S-sorry, I crossed a line and-"

"It's fine, and your right I'm super manly?" I said puffing out my chest trying to look stronger.

Kirishima cackled as he wiped the tears from his eyes." Yeah, your the third most manliest person ever."

" Who's the first and second?"

"Bakugo and me of course!"

"Ohhhhhh ok, well I have to get back to my shift, bye Kirishima."I get up when Kirishima stops me.

"Soooooo wanna come out-"

"No, the last time I got out I met a hot boy who you have my address and number and took me home."

"Fine then."He pouted, I chuckled. I waved and went back to work.