Chapter 8 part 1

Yoyo. I would like to address somethings regarding this chapter. First when I did the sneak peak I changed some things so it isn't the same as before, second, this chapter has heavy themes in it such as implied self-harming and a panic attack. If you are triggered to any of those things please skip it. I put a warning for when it is coming. If you are struggling or anything my dms are always open for help. Other than that enjoy the story.

Mirio POV:

I woke up in the most uncomfortable position. My back was against the arm of the couch while my neck on the pillow. I look down and got a handful of blue
hair in my face.

I used my hands to knock it away and I see Tamaki's peaceful sleeping face. I dragged my hands through Tamaki's hair and found out it isn't as sharp as it seems.

I stay there for a little while until Tamaki starts to stir. He looked up at me with big sleepy navy blue eyes. He gave me a tiny smile and snuggled more into my chest.

I looked at my phone and saw a text message from an unknown number.

I unlocked my phone and saw a picture of me and Tamaki sleeping. There was a message under it.

                                 3:47pm

Unknown:

cuddling.png

Aww you two are so cute together. Also this is Nejire.

How did she get my number?

"She must have unlocked your phone and got the number herself."

I jumped and saw Tamaki look at my phone.

"She can unlock my phone?"

"She can do anything. I don't know how she does it."

"Wow, Nejire really is a magician haha."

I felt Tamaki nod against my chest. We sat comfortably in silence for a few more minutes until I hear tamaki stomach growl loudly.

I laughed looking over to see Tamaki holding his stomach with his face flushed scarlet.

"Lets get you something to eat." I sat up and held my hand out to Tamaki," Shall we?"

"We shall." He took my hand and stood. I pecked him on the cheek. He blushed and saw a little smile blooming on his face.

"I need to get out these clothes." He muttered,"Can I use your shower and wash my clothes?"

"Sure, I can take your clothes just put then outside the bathroom door. I will lend you some of mine."

"Thanks!"

He went upstairs and I went in the kitchen and made lunch.

Tamaki POV:

I went into Mirio bathroom and looked around, it was was surprisingly spacious and nicely decorated.

I took off my clothes and placed outside the door for Mirio. I went into the shower and thought everything over.

'I have a handsome boyfriend.'

'Akihiko isn't bothering me anymore.'

'Nejire and Kiri is fine...i think.'

'Everything seems to be going good. Right? What is Nejire and Kiri aren't okay? What if Akihiko comes and find me? What if-'

I slapped both of my hands of my cheeks.

'Shut the fuck up Tamaki. Everything is going fine.'

TW: Panic Attack and Implied self-harming. If you triggered to any of these things then please skip over this part!

I get out the shower and wrapped my towel around myself. I scanned myself making sure I dont have soap anywhere and realized. My scars. My disgusting scars I have all across my body due to Akihiko and myself.

I started panicking, my knees gives out beneath me and I crumble to the ground. I hear loud knocking from the door and a voice but I couldn't bring myself to answer.

Soon I felt two big pair of arms wrapped around me like a blanket, I looked up to see Mirio blue eyes looking at me full of worry.

"Tamaki, sweetheart what is wrong?"

I tried to talk but all I could get out was a whimper. A full wave of panic came over me as he tried to check me to make sure I was hurt. I pulled away quickly curled in on myself shaking my head no frantically.

"Y-you.....can't.......l-look." I managed to get out.

He reached out to touch but I flinched back harshly. He quickly retracted his hand and held them out. He quickly scanned over me.

"Okay, I won't touch you but I need you to breathe. Follow my breathing." He said.

I tried to match his breathing and after a few minutes I finally start to feel myself calm down. I slowly crawled over to Mirio and hugged him.

"Are you better now?"

I nodded.

"Can you speak?"

I nodded again.

"Can you tell me what is wrong?"

I hesitated then pulled away from him. I showed him my arms and chest. I heard a small gasp from him.

"Am I able to touch you?"

I nodded and he gently took my arms and gave small kisses to the scars that littered my arms.

"M-Mirio, what are you doing?"

"Counting the amount of scars you have with kisses. So I can see how many kisses I have to give every single day. So far on this arm you have 24."

I felt myself tear up," Your not disgusted by it? By me??"

"Of course not, I would never be disgusted by you. But please I would like for you to stop. It's not healthy and it is going to get infected. If you feel the urge to please talk to me and I will help you. I promise."

I nodded to shocked to speak. He went to get up but I grabbed him by sleeve.

"Don't go please." I asked in a small voice.  He smiled and leaned down to pick me up and we went into his room. He put me on the bed and went to his closet to pick out some clothes for me. After I got dress we said on his bed and cuddled for the rest of the day.

"OH SHIT BREAKFAST!"

ALSO THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 10K IDK HOW TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR ALL OF YALL. YOU GUYS MADE THIS POSSIBLE AND IM SO HAPPY AND I APPRECIATE YOU ALL. THIS CHAPTER WAS GONNA BE HELLA ANGSTY THEN I DECIDED TO SAVE THAT FOR THE NEXT PART SO YOUR WELCOME LMAO. BUT ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR 10K AND PLS THANK MY EDITOR GottaGoSanicFast .