HAPPY BDAY MIRIO

"Ugh, what the hell am I gonna do for Mirio's Birthday? Maybe I should search online?"

I searched on amazon for about an hour but no luck. Wait, what does Mirio even want?

I groaned and decided to search again. I looked over to my window and fell off the bed in shock. I see Nejire peering in from the window with a grin on her face. She opened the window and climbed in.

'That is how she gets into my house.'

"DID SOMEONE SAY NEJIRE HADO?!"

"What do you want Nejire?"

"Well, I heard you were having a problem. Sooo I decided to help you like the wonderful friend I am."

"Okay, and what are you gonna do then?"

"Well if you want a good present for your lovely lover, it is better to go to the mall instead of searching online like the introverted hermit crab you are."

I opened my mouth to protest but decided against it. She was right, I need to actually get out the house.

"Fine, just let me get dressed."

"YAY! WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!"

After a few minutes Nejire and I went to the mall. We checked out multiple shops and accessories but none of them seem to fit well with me.

"What about this one?" Nejire said pointing at an All Might poster. I remember that he said All Might was his hero. I went to pick it up but someone else got it.

I looked over to see a green haired boy with big eyes admiring it. He looked over to me and I quickly averted my gaze.

"Oh sorry, did you want this?" He asked.

"Oh no thanks, y-you can h-h-have it."

"Really I insist, you can have this. My friends are already getting me a lot of presents."

So it must be his birthday too.

"I don't mind. I-is it you b-birthday today?"

"Oh! Yeah it is. I guess I kinda made it obvious." He said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uhm, well h-happy birthday!" I quickly walked away before he can give me the poster.

I heard his friends calling for him.

"Deku, look at what we got you!"

"I'm coming Uraraka!"

I smile to myself as I go look for Nejire. I looked around for 5 minutes before I see her looking around the fast food place.

"Tamaki, over here!"

I turned around to see Kirishima waving to me. It also seems like Bakugo is with him. I walked over to him before shooting a quick text to Nejire. I see her turn and give the thumbs up.

I walked over to Kirishima and waved to him.

"Hey Kirishima and Bakugo. What are you doing here?"

"Whats it look like extra? We're obviously ordering food."

"Don't be mean bakubro. We're trying to find a gift for Midoriya."

"He is tryna find a gift for Deku. He dragged me here. I don't want anything to do with that nerd."

I laugh awkwardly trying to find the most safest way to get out of this conversation.

"Well, I have to go catch up to Nejire. Hope ya'll have a good day."