Chapter 6... i think

Triggers Warning:
Abuse
Bad slurs
Slight nsfw but not that much
If your triggered to any of these things please don't read.
"H-hello and w-welcome t-t-to the C-Cowhoof Cafe."

"Is that how you talk to your boyfriend? A-MA-JI-KI?"

I shuddered as he says my given name.

"Ex...and if you aren't ordering something then please leave."

"The only think I'm checking out is you butterfly." A/N: What the hell am I doing with my life.

I rolled my eyes at that old pickup line he used.

"Sir, if you're not going to order something from the menu please leave." I tried acting confident even though I am screaming on the inside.

"Cut the act Tamaki." He glared at me with those piercing red eyes. I wanted to shrink away from his unforgiving gaze but I manage to stand straight and tried to glare back with the same force.

He started to chuckle a bit, "Awww the little kitten is acting like a lion. Now where did you get this confidence from huh?"

When he noticed I wasn't going to answer him he reached over the counter and grab my cheeks with his slim fingers. His hand felt just as rough as I remember back then. I winced as his squeezed my cheeks.

He examined my face a little, then looked at my eyes. His eyes bore into my eyes for a few minutes until he pulled back.

"I just want to talk to you."

"Haven't you done that already?" I muttered under my breath.

"What was that kitten?"

"N-nothing." I said panicking.

"Well as I said I want to talk, but in private."

"Why in private?"

"Because I don't want anyone listening, now come on."

He started walking away from the counter and was out the door. I was internally fighting me deciding wether I should go or not.

"NONONONONONONONONO." My logical side said.

"WELL MAYBE HE CHANGED AND WANTS TO CONVERSE. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU TRY." My heart said.

"Frick it, I'm going."

"YAY!"

"OH GOD NO!"

I walked out the door and saw him standing in front of the building. He spared a glance at me then motioned me to follow him. We went to the back of the cafe and stood there in silence.

"So you wanted to talk?"

"Yes. I want you back tamaki."

"WHAT!?!??" I screamed in my head.

I sat there in shock as he continued.

"I want you back so much, everyday is a painful day when you're not here by my side. I miss you so much, what I did was wrong and I hope you forgive me."

He went closer and soon I was backed up against a wall. He caresses my cheek with his hand again and lean towards me.

"No, nononono I don't want this." I thought,

I put my hand over his mouth and tried to glare at him.

"No. I don't want you back. You were terrible and you most likely didn't change, so no. I will not take you back."

He looked disappointed at first, but then he started to smirk. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Well too late."

He started kissing me and nipping at my neck. (A/N: This is so awkward to write help. I promise this won't be descriptive.)