Hell idek which chapter this is

Tamaki Pov:

...

Ugh, what the fuck happened? I slowly opened my eyes and I see a white ceiling. I realized that I couldn't move anything. I heard something ruffle around beside me groaning. Soon, exhaustion got the best of me and I went back to sleep.

A Few Hours Later

I woke up a second time to the smell of someones cooking. I groaned as I sat up in the comfortable bed I was laying in. I looked around and saw I wasn't in my house. A million possibilities crossed through my mind before I came across one.

Editor note: PLEASE CAPITALIZE YOUR i's. IM GOING TO CRY.

Author note: NEVER but like dont cwy ples

"What if this is Aki's house?"

A rush of panic came over me, and I tried to get up but my legs got tangled in my blanket and I flopped down to the floor. I heard loud thumping coming towards my room.

I got up and backed away from the door. The door opened to Mirio in a my little pony pink apron with a worried look on his face.

"Are you alright Tamaki!? I heard a thud above me and I was wondering what it is so I..." I tuned out his rant because I was too focused on the my little pony pink apron.

Mirio seemed to have followed my gaze over to his apron, and a light blush appeared across his face.

E/N: 😳😳😳

Author note: bruh wtf just W H Y

He chuckled awkwardly, sheepishly scratching the back of his head. "I can explain. This is a gift from my little cousin. Her name is Eri, Aizawa gave it to her then she gave it to me. I guess she didn't like it very much." 

'I can see why' I thought.

I tried to recall when and how I got here, but nothing came to me. "Hey Mirio, why am I here?" I asked. A look of confusion appeared on his face.

"You don't remember?"

"No, all I remember is Aki and going unconscious." I said.

"Well, Kiri got supisious and went out back to see what you were doing with your ex-boyfriend, soon he saw him..uhm.. yeah and then he saw you on the ground screaming. He quickly called me and went and punched Akihiko. I ran to the cafe and by the time I got there Akihiko left and you were unconscious."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Hey, there is nothing to be sorry about. As long as you're okay, then we're fine." Mirio said. The moment he smiled it was like the sun came and lit up the room. My heart skipped a beat and it was like I was in my own personal wonderland.

Then I realized I was staring at him.
"Okay, fuck." I said blushing " Sorry about that."

He smiled sheepishly ",You're fine. Well anyway, I'm cooking breakfast downstairs if you want some. Also Nejire is down there, but she is too absorbed in watching Titanic."

"Okay, I am coming down now."

Mirio went over to me and held his hand out. I took it and noticed how his hand felt warm and soft. I got up and went downstairs to see Nejire's faced pressed into the tv screen squealing.

She must have heard me come down because she took her eyes off of the movie and turned to me.

"TAMAKI! OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT?! ARE YOU MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY FINE?! WHAT DID THAT SICK FUCKING BASTARD DO TO YOU?!" Nejire yelled checking me out like a Mother hen.