Introduction.

Meet Colton Hayes - the University Bad Boy, well known on Campus by everybody. And when I say everybody, I mean everybody. Not only is he the "Golden Boy" ,  star Quarterback, and captain of the soccer team, it turns out that yes. He's my Mate.

Now who am I you may wonder. I am Hollie Jasper-Blake. I am the product of an Alpha and Luna from two different packs, you can imagine the conflict. I'm nothing special, but I'm not any plain ol' Jane either.

Last year was catastrophic, because after 5 years of me knowing I  was his, He finally knew that he was mine. Arguments, Breakups, Pack attacks - everything happened last year. But what was truly ridiculous is that Colton seemed to "Love" me so much he sheltered me from everything - it's not as if i listened though.

He's Possesive, it's in his blood.

But i like it.

A/N

NEW STORY IDEA.

I swear a lot, generally because it's the easiest way to express yourself. And these people are not 50 years old, they're allowed a bit of vulgar language. If it annoys you in any way shape or form, then this story isn't for you. Love you guys anyway tho, I'm not gunna change who I am to accomodate anyones liking. :~)

I remember trying to write a werewolf story before but like i just wasn't digging it, i felt like i jumped into it too fast and now, I'm actually ready to write one, but like i said it's just an idea, nothing serious yet.

lots of love,

TheBadBoysGirlxoxo