We'll take a London

3.Continuation from the part before. Sorry if it's boring. it will get better soon, i promise you.

Cute little photo of where this double date is taking place :* love you!

Vote Vote Vote, Comment, Comment, Comment, Share!

Hollie’s P.O.V

The view was beautiful. Looking to my left not only could I see Colton, but I could see the city, twinkling with lights. There was a subtle breeze, but we were on the massive rooftop of a fancy restaurant by ourselves, with 5* service – I couldn’t complain.

I swayed to the music humming a little – it was one of my jazz favourites, it warmed me from inside and reminded me of home. I turned to look at Colton, who scarily was already looking at me. We held eye contact for at least 5 seconds – my heart going crazy and my breathing going shallow the deeper he looked into my eyes.

“Ahem.” A voice called beside me forcing me to drag my eyes away from him. It was Callum. Colton growled a little and sighed before grabbing his menu.

“Any drinks you’d like to order?” He asked cheerily while clicking his pen and flipping open his notepad.

“Erm we’ll have our usual, Rosé and a white” Kieron said wrapping his arms around Kelli and swiftly pulling her onto his lap. Cute.

“I shouldn’t have even asked you two” Callum chuckled scribbling down something before looking over to Colton and I.

“And for the beautiful lady in blue and the lucky guy?” he smiled down at us but his smile dimmed sharply – which I guess is what happened when he looked at Colton.

I mean he’s a sassy guy and quite intimidating. He overwhelmed me and I just didn’t know how to react so I didn’t say anything at all. I didn’t understand why he’s so possessive over me, it’s not like I was going to do anything stupid or cheat.

Sparks shocked me as I was being shaken by the handsome man on my left.

“Huh?” I questioned confused. Colton scrunched his eyebrows before giving a breath taking half smile.

“Drinks.” He shook his head in disbelief.

“Oh, aha sorry. I’ll….take….a… white” I said off the top of my head.

Everyone around the table chuckled and I flushed pink.

Callum nodded before flipping over another page, “And dinner?”

“Whaddya you suggest?” Kelli randomly called from the inside of Kieron’s Jacket. Once again cute. I hated the way they were they we’re so cute and I never thought Kieron had it in him.

“Well, The London is amazing – it’s pretty much a large stone cooked mozzarella pizza with freshly made chips on it, with a serving of salads, and different sauce specialties. It is pretty big, but it would work perfectly for a table of four like yourselves.” Callum recited off the top of his head with so much professionalism you wouldn’t have known he was still in school.