= Chapter 9=

"This, is gross," Nadia complained wrinkling her nose.

We had arrived at the unused betook, or, unused house.Nadia had successfully barricaded the door, so intruders had no way in, wheeled all three suitcases in by herself, but stopped short when she entered the dark dingy lounge.

"Like I can't live here! " she cried, throwing her arms up.

"Nadia,"Aliah snapped. "If we're gonna do his professionally,  you have to shut your gob, build a bridge and get the hell over it, because we haven't got time for your petty games,"

Awkward silence.

"Nadia, you do the floors,  Aliah kitchen and bathroom, and I'll dust the room and upack, got it?" I asked, hands on hips.

The two finger saluted and headed of to clean, I plugged my nose, whipped out Mr Sheen and dusted till every surface was sparkling.

___________

Nadia wrinkled her nose at the slimy salmon me and Aliah had managed to rustle up, but ate it nonetheless.

"So.....money? " I asked.

"We could work some jobs?" Aliah shrugged.

"Ooh ooh!" Nadia squealed. "We could be cleaners!"

"Oh puh lease!"

"D'you have a better idea?"

"I could come up with something better than that!"

"Oh for crying out loud!" I yelled.  "It's a good idea, theres this old woman a few houses away, we could try her?"

"Okay,"

"Great,"

_____________

"I can't believe she just said yeah, like, she didn't even care what we'd be doing!" Nadia whisper yelled.

The 60 year old shot us a milk curdling glare. I huffed and swept the leaves out of the porch.

"It's a bit weird don't you think?" Aliah mumbled.

"Yeah," I agreed. "We asked for 1000 rupees, and thats dang expensive, but she doesn't even care,"

"Is she staring at us?"

Nadia snorted. "More like glaring,"

The woman whispered something into a mans ear. The man nodded and side glance our way.

"Oh my gawd, this is creepy Jams lets go,"

"Shall we run?"

No sooner had the words left my mouth, the man locked the front door.

"Oh, my," Nadia squeaked.

Don't hyperventilate. Whatever you do Nadia please.

"Jameela, Jameela, Jameela, Jameela, Jameela,"

Aliah looked at the man frantically.

"Jameela, he's got an earpiece,"

"Jee," the man growled into his earpiece. "Idhr hee he, jee ha, teen, jee haa, sub? Jee,"

My heart pounded against my ribcage, my mouth felt dry and my hands trembled.

Don't panic. Don't panic.

He took long strides towards us, brandished a large sack and soon.

We were trapped.

"Won't say I told you so,"

___________

SALAAAM

SOMEONE GIVE THIS WATTROKER QUEEN A PAT ON THE BACK FOR THE UPDATES BRO!!!

THINGS ARE GONNA GET VIOLENT AND CRAY CRAY AND JUST OH MY GAWD I CANT WAIT

no spoilers P

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok