Secrets

And then it hit me.

That was why MJ hated me!

I knew that voice when Peter talked about MJ.

I knew that look in his eyes when he looked at her.

I recognised the blush on his face when he sees her.

Peter liked MJ, and I'm sure MJ does too. She was jealous and uncomfortable about me living with Peter. And she didn't even know we lived in the same room yet! I was going to do everything to keep her from finding out.

The bell rang and Ned said as he returned his tray, "Well,time to go to class, see y'all later!" MJ followed him,returned his tray and left as she looked back to say bye to Peter. And of course ignored me. I was once again left alone with Peter, and I tried to stay as far away from him as possible, I didn't want any misunderstanding between me and MJ. But Peter didn't seem to notice that anything was wrong. He sticked close to me and led me to English class. He sat down on the table right next to mine, even moved his table a few inches to the left to be closer to me. MJ and Ned wasn't in the same class with us,so I didn't have to worry as much. "This is Mrs. Charter. She's nice, but we call her Mrs. Charity because she held a charity and nobody donated at all. One time, she even..." Peter whispered to me. I didn't really pay attention to what he had to say. I kept worrying about MJ finding out him being so close to me.