You'll Rebel to Everything

(Set place in that one 2005 concert that was on the DVD :)):):)

Once LynZ jumped into the audience to crowdsurf, everyone was going wild, telling Jimmy and Steve to get in too. Steve was just laughing his ass off, as people were just tossing LynZ around like some doll. "Yeah... You guys can definitely carry me around like that." Steve announced on his mic, eyeing his own body. Jimmy chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

The lead singer slowly yet surely got into to the audience, where they began to hold him above the crowd. "Holy shit you guys are uglier up close," Jimmy scoffed. He turned his head, looking at the guitarist, "Come in Steve ya dipshit!" Steve shook his head, "If I break someone's back, it's not my fault." he proceeded to also get into the crowd. LynZ cheered and the three members all joked around with their fans, giving them kisses, cigarettes, hickies, shit that.

While all this dumbass chaos was happening, Kitty was just in the back doing some drum tricks, rimshots, just so she wasn't doin nothing. "Ay yo, Kitty! You're missing out, man!" LynZ yelled at the drummer, waving her hands about. Kitty sighed, knowing she had no choice. She'd have to do it eventually anyway. Kitty put her drumsticks down and walked away from her setup.

Kitty leaped into the crowd, laughing and smiling with the others. Some dude almost broke his arm trying to haul Steve up by himself.

The crew was funky the end.

Kitty is so wholesome holy shit have you seen those cute ass imagez of her >:')