JADE [1]

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

(Thursday) (January)

-BLUE-

"BLUE, I NEED you to cover this table for me!" Kiana breathlessly says to me as soon as I stepped into the corridor where the bathrooms are aligned. I give her a questioning look.

"Who are you running away from now?" I lean against the wall so I can look at her. She's wearing some tall ass heels that her head damn near reaches the ceiling, and maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but her heels are ridiculous. And due to the fact that it's still twelve in the afternoon, I'm all messed up in the head as in to why she's wearing her nighttime uniform. Which only consists of a short black, or sometimes, red dress that reaches only mid-thigh and some black, sparkly, stripper heels that I always refuse to wear because what the hell, it's stupid.

"That's the thing girl, I ain't running from nobody today. I'm trynna run into somebody. Feel me?" She wiggles her perfectly shaped eyebrows at me. I give her another questioning look. She rolls her grey contacted eyes.

"Feel you, but what does that have to do with me covering your table?" I cross my arms over my chest and stare at her. Her face is beautifully beat as usual.

I work almost every day, except for Sundays and that's almost rarely, but there hasn't been a day where I've seen Kiana without makeup. And even though Brandon demands that we look our absolute best in this place, I only ever bother with makeup maybe once or twice a week. Specifically on Fridays when I know that we're going to be extremely busy. Otherwise, makeup was and probably never will be my thing.

So I don't know how Kiana does it every day.

"I actually meant to say that I need you to switch with me" she absently says, happily making sure that her ample breasts are nearly spilling out the dress. "Do you think I'm showing enough cleavage?" She looks down at me with her hands cupping her boobs.

Her comical look almost makes me laugh.

"How much cleavage is enough for you?" I look at her tatted boobs in amusement.

"Shit, I don't know. If you were a guy, would they catch your attention?"

"Oh yes, girl. They're screaming for attention alright"

"Great! Now I just need you to take care of grandpa Tommy's table so that I can take care of Mr. Zaddy's table" she seductively bites down on her pink painted lips, because pink is for morning and red is for night, and quickly winks at me. Now it's my turn to roll my eyes.

I can't count how many times I've had to switch assignments with her just so she can do what does best. Seduce, enchant, and bewitch every single new guy in town. It didn't matter to her if they were old or young, as long as they were over eighteen and had functioning dicks. As long they had something she could benefit from. As long as they had money.

At first, I judged her a lot, but soon after I had my daughter and she was the only person that was there to help me, I accepted her. I quickly realized that sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to survive in this cold world.

"What number is Mr. Tommy?" I sigh.

"Same number" She approaches me with a wide smile. "Thank you sis!" She leans down and plants an unexpected kiss against my cheek.

I playfully swat at her arm "Ew, Kiana" I vigorously wipe my cheek. She has to be extra happy to have done that because Kiana is not an affectionate type of person.

"It's Kiki, b*tch!" She reminds me of the nickname that she's been telling me to use for years now, already walking back to the front before Brandon can come out on a search for us. The man has over twenty employees but if he notices for two seconds that either Kiana or myself is gone, even if it's simply to use the bathroom, he goes apeshit.