JADE [22]

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

(Monday) (January)

-BLUE-

"OUT OF Heather and Kiana, which one of y'all brought this big behind suitcase?" I stare at the big plastic thing with a gape. The person doesn't even have to answer for me to know who it is because I already know who.

Kiana.

"It ain't that big, Blue, you be over exaggerating" Said person answers and I watch her strut forward with a huge MK bag over her shoulder. She still has more luggage.

"You do know that the trip is for a week and not for two years, right?"

"Right, and that's exactly why I brought clothes only for a week" She opens the passenger door and places the bag on the floor before her feet. I guess Ramiah is the first one driving.

"Girl, she's obviously moving to Miami. She's just trying to tell us subliminally" Heather comes next to me and fixes her bag in the trunk. It's 5:15am and I can't believe we're this chatty. Maybe it's the excitement for what's to come because I am never in a good mood anytime before nine.

We're looking at a drive that will last 17h 31 min and no one seems to mind so far. Maybe it's because we're all going to ride in a 2019 Cadillac Escalade for the first time and we know that we'll be mad comfortable.

"If y'all think I would leave y'all behind when I move, then y'all both dicky-dums" Kiana retorts and comes to join us in the back.

"So, I'm gonna be fifth-wheeling the whole trip?" Heather places her hands on her hips and quirk an eyebrow up at me and Ki.

"Looks like it" Kiana chuckles and lightly nudges my shoulder.

"No, I'm gonna be there" Ky'rie joins in and drops her luggage in the back as well, and unlike her sister, her suitcase is a small one. "I can be your man, Heath" she smiles.

"Thank you, boo" Heather wraps her arms around Ky'rie and she does the same. Since Ky'rie is taller than Heather, we watch Heather struggle a bit to wrap her arms around Ky'rie's shoulder. Kiana of course being Kiana, laughs.

"Y'all would not make a cute couple" I joke.

"They wouldn't make a couple at all. Heather would definitely be going to jail for pedophilia"

"You would really put me in jail, Ki?! I'm supposed to be your dawg!" Heather shrieks in disbelief. Her loud mouth ass is definitely too loud this early in the morning. I won't be surprised if a few of the neighbors come out to tell us to shut the hell up.

"You already know, when it comes down to my sister, I'm ten toes down and will not play with anybody" Kiana tells Heather and even though we're joking and she sounds like she's playing, we all know that she's serious. She really doesn't play when it comes to Ky'rie and her grandmother. Their mother died when Ky'rie was only two years old. She's been Ky'rie's mother ever since, even though she was only ten years old  herself when the tragedy happened.

"Aw, I love you too sissy" Ky'rie drops her arm from Heather and runs to hug her sister. Kiana playfully tries to push her away but Ky'rie holds on tighter.

I watch them with a smile on my face.

"Ky'rie, get the heck off of me" Ky'rie kisses her cheek instead, knowing damn well that her sister hates the whole affectionate thing. "Ew, get off!" She backs up but Ky'rie goes right along with her.

"You're ready to go?"

I quickly turn upon hearing Kevin's voice, and there he stands only two feet away from me with a sleeping Lehi over his shoulder. My eyes trail down to his other arm and of course, he's holding onto Chyna. So I guess she either told him that Chyna was her favorite doll or he just figured it out on his own. He always makes sure that he brings her along for Lehi.