JADE [35]

REMEMBER: I NEED COMMENTS! FEEDBACK! ETC!

(Friday) (January)

-JADE-

LATER THAT day, as in around ten pm, I walk out of the bathroom from doing my nightly routine and climbed on the bed where Kevin is sitting with his laptop in front of him. We're staying at Kevin's luxury condo, despite Melanie's efforts to get us to stay at her house. She claimed that she had rooms for all of us but we were just not ready for all that yet.

Not because I didn't want to sleep at her house, or because I minded sleeping there, but it just didn't feel like the right time.

With a lot of grunts, groans and pouts, she finally conceded and came to spent some more time with us at the condo. Before she left, she gave us her address and reminded us for the trillionth time to make it to her gender reveal.

I wouldn't miss it anyhow.

"Babe" I whisper into Kevin's ear before placing a kiss against it.

"Mmm?" Is his absent reply as he continues to type away on his laptop. He does this mostly every night, and usually I'd leave him be because I know that he's the CEO of a company and that he needed to take care of things, but I wanted something else tonight.

I plant kisses all over his face, down to his neck until I reach his bare shoulder blades. I trail a hand down his chest and stop right above waist of his pajama pants. I run my nails softly over his chest again and suck his earlobe into my mouth. My man tastes clean.

"I miss you" I whisper again. I do. He's been on his laptop for two hours. He didn't even prepare for bed with me.

He turns his head and somehow smashes his lips with mine. Is it crazy to say that I still get butterflies when he kisses me? Well, my body turns into mush and butterflies gather at the pit of stomach when Kevin White kisses me.

I moan into his mouth and wrap my arms around his neck. His lips move over mines leisurely, pleasurably, and hungrily. I throw my legs on either side of him to astride him and he reaches out to shut the laptop.

I'm wearing only his shirt. That's it. So when his hands come down to grab my butt, he finds straight cheeks. I feel him harden underneath me almost immediately. I push down onto him and grind, something about the friction of his pants against my heated sends this sinful sensation throughout my entire body.

He groans into my mouth. Then one hand slides up from my ass to encircle my neck. He loves to choke me just as much as I liked being choked by him. The way that he does it just adds fuel to the pleasure. I reach in between us and rub him through the material.

"Say you want my dick inside you" he bites my lip and lightly tightened his grasp on my neck. My walls clenched down to absolutely nothing. I loved it when talked dirty to me.

"I want your dick inside me" I'm breathless when I say it. I don't just want his dick inside me, I need it. I need it just as bad as I need my next breath.

Kevin throws me down on the bed and pushes his way in between my legs. He leans down and captures my lips again. This time the kiss isn't as soft as the first one. It's rough and needy and so damn full of lust. With just my feet, I push his pants pass his ass.

One of his hands travel down to grab my breasts, kneading them with just the right amount of force. He didn't put on any boxers so the warm tip of his cock pokes at my entrance and I moan. I was so wet and ready for him. He uses his other hand to push his pants down all the way and amples with his dick before I can take my next breath.