Who?

Jungkook currently has Taehyung bent over the sink in the handicap bathroom of the club ramming into him a breakneck speed.

"Unnnh, uh, f-u-u-u-ck, Jungkook don't stop please." The younger's biceps and chiseled abs full displayed now he'd long discarded that damn button-up. "Yeah you like that huh," he grunts as he slows down his pace yet deepening his strokes until his buried full hilt into the redhead. " You like being filled up huh? — ANSWER ME Slut!" he growls into his ear left hand full of his hair while the right presses down on his neck, constricting his airways.

Lightheaded, chin full of drool Taehyung can only manage out a lame "oh, oh, oh" The sounds of Jungkook's pelvis hitting Tae's ass reverberates throughout the men's bathroom. Tae is grateful for air as he's finally released only to inhale sharply as a large hand comes down and smacks his right asscheek. "Use your words baby."

He peeks up and takes a look at himself in the mirror. He looks full-on feral. Strands of hair sticking to his forehead, neck and arm veins on hello (😂), lips bitten raw as he's literally killing the man before him. Jungkook is usually not this rough with Tae only having to resort to full-on dom when he's stressed out. Tae's moans have long been tuned out, hips working on autopilot as he falls into his own mind. He's suddenly envisioning himself gripping harshly unto two soft buttocks, setting aside that white thong as the soft pink hole clenches around nothing almost winking at him, tempting him further into destruction. He's losing his mind. His thoughts are cloudy and all he sees is those cute, cherubic cheeks on the most beautiful man he's ever seen.

Tae's loud "fuuuuuck" brings him down to earth as he finally remembers his 9 inches deep in his boyfriends ass. He rushes, chasing his orgasm as a dreaded "mochi" falls silently from his lips as his cum spills into the older.

Both boys are exhausted and completely delirious. Jungkook finally regains his dexterity to clean his boyfriend and himself off. "Wow Kookie that was so fucking hot, but are you okay? Something bothering you, you never like topping." the redhead questions as he rakes his eyes up and down the man trying to spot any noticeable discomfort.

Feeling both guilty and confused, he kisses the boy chastely on the lips, "nothings wrong baby, it's my birthday I deserve to get my cake and eat it too right." They hurried up redressing and attempting to make themselves look and smell like they hadn't had full blown angry sex. "Come on big boy, we still have plans and Jin will literally slaughter us if we're late, I don't know about you but I'd rather not my cause of death be from a broad shouldered guy in a pink ascot." They make there way out of the bathroom both seeming on cloud nine but with lingering thoughts inside. For Jungkook it was, "I will have him."

As for Taehyung he wondered, "who the fuck was mochi??"