A little sucky sucky

Author's POV

   "I don't understand why you still choose to work at that fucking place when I'm capable of giving you anything you want." said the dark-haired man in the corner squinting as he fixated his feline eyes at the view in front of him.

   Just like a leopard stalking his prey, he sauntered his way to the other side of the room slowly while adjusting the cuff links of his all black custom tailored Prada suit. There's a dead silence in the room except for the sound of his black patent leather, gold tipped Valentino dress shoes.

   He stops and a slight smirk appears as he's licks his lips having found his target : honey tanned skin, soft, defined abs and an ass to kill for.

  " Can you stop staring at me like that, you're scaring me." the honey tanned man chuckles as he looks at the man from the mirror.

   "Jimin, you know I hate you other people seeing you like this. I told you before you didn't have to work there anymore." the feline eyed man said as he slowly ran his hand up along the other's thick thigh.

   "I dont like others seeing what's mine," he growled slowly biting the younger's earlobe.

   "No one will ever take me from you Yoongi hyung. I'm yours."

    Jimin said seductively as he slowly backed up pressing his luscious (*cough* jibooty) ass into the older's groin.

    Jimin was in the process of getting ready for work but it seemed as though his boyfriend had plans to distract him from going altogether. Not to be outdone, Jimin decided he was going to give him a show.

   Turning around slowly to face him, Jimin began to lightly brush his hand of Yoongi's clothed member, palming him slowly.         "Jimin -ah - you know I'm only like this because - mmhm - because I care about you. Shit!!," Yoongi tried to say over stifled moans.

  "Well let me show you how much I care about you... Daddy"

You smell that? Ah yeahhh baby here goes my first mini Smut 😂😂

   It was almost as though the word sent Yoongi into another world. He immediately began attacking Jimin's lips, pulling his hips closer to his as they locked into a kiss. The kiss was carnal and full of lust as he licked Jimin's bottom lip asking for entrance. Their tongue fought over dominance Yoongi succeeding as he was currently in a predatory-like state. The kiss was broken has Jimin pulled back for oxygen.

   " Let me take care of you," Jimin panted mewling at the sight of dominant boyfriend. The sight of Yoongi's dark black hair sticking to his forehead from a layer of sweat, lips swollen from the bites and tugs of teeth during their previous damn near face-eating make out was enough to make Jimin nut right then and there. He had to keep his composure and not give in. Jimin was on a mission. He would not allow Yoongi to win.

    Yoongi raised an eyebrow stop himself from laughing at the sight before him. His pink-haired, doe eyed, mochi-faced boyfriend was pouting with his hands on his hips.

   Before Yoongi could even make a smart comment on how he looked, Jimin was pushing him to sit down in the recliner in the middle of the room. His small chubby hands fast at work as he undid Yoongi's belt and zipper.

   Jimin already knew Yoongi was hard just off
kissing.

   He smirked as the older's erect 9 inch penis sprung out of his pants hitting his bottom lip. Jimin wanted to waste no time covering his hands in his own spit working both of his hands in soft twisting motions along Yoongi's slightly tanned cock.

   "Don't t-t-tease Daddy Jiminie," Yoongi moaned as Jimin took kitten licks along his swollen, pink tip lapping up beads of precum.
Turned on by the older's moans Jimin began to take things up a notch mouthing most of him, using his hands for what he couldn't (or wouldn't yet 😉) take.

   "Fuck baby boy... sooo fucking good," the feline eyed man said as he grabbed a handful of the younger's pink locks guiding him farther down his length. "You like sucking daddy off huh? You like being a slut for me don't you. Can't wait until I fill your hole with my dick can't you? Want me to fuck your brains out Jimin?"

   "mmm," Jimin moaned, sending vibrations along Yoongi's cock as he looked up at him teary-eyed. He was now deep throating him, taking all of his lover inside his mouth as a string of saliva ran down his chin.

   Moving his grip from the top of the pink-haired boy's head to both of his hands cupping his face, he steady the younger's head as he slightly lifted his hips off the recliner face-fucking his mouth.

"Fuck fuck fuck... chim... shit-t-t. OH MY— FUUUCCKKK," he growled, hips stuttering as he released his load into Jimin's mouth.

   Looking up with a face of pure innocence Jimin swallowed every last drop like the good boy he is.

   "Fuck baby boy, that was amazing," Yoongi said panting while trying to catch his breath, "You really outdid yourself"

"Anything for you... Daddy"

    Jimin got up from off his knees (from praying 😏) and made his way to the shower to wash up before work. He and Yoongi are living in a decked out mansion in the heart of Seoul. To say Yoongi spoils Jimin is an understatement. In Yoongi's words, "Park Jimin is an ethereal angel who deserves the world."

   They have been known each other for 7 years finally making it official 3 years ago after Yoongi confessed after Jimin came crying to him heartbroken over some dude named Junglecock, Juancock, Jeon Cena or whatever the hell his name was.