Happy Birthday to You

Hey it's me... your favorite crackhead author 🤠💖💖💖

After about eleven million years

I'm back 💖🌈✨❄️

Let's get it 🐰🐰🐰🐰

After at least 2 drinks (which by the way were consumed at record speed)... Jimin began to relax as the alcohol flowed through his veins taking the edge off his normal shy persona.

He was perched on the bar stool, elbows propped on the counter, his lithe frame drawing him the attention of many eyes across the room. His THICC thighs straddled the seat as his legs dangled majestic swaying to the beat. In his state his was unaware of how his back involuntarily curved jotting out his hips bring the luscious 9th and 10th wonders of the world to view 😏.

Then he heard it...

His song...

The bass and the hithats pierced his soul seeping into his being surrounding him, teasing him, wanting to unleash his inner beast.

The melody suddenly put him into a different headspace.

*play video at the top*

Hobi and Jin simultaneously turned their heads in his direction as they knew the outcome of this song... A mochi turned demon, straight men turned gay, relationships in jeopardy, hearts shattered, jaws dropped, wigs snatched and pockets emptied in a matter of minutes. "Ah man, Hobi it's his song. He's gonna do the thing," Jin said with a salacious smirk on his face lowkey hyping his mochi up.
"Kill that shit Chim" said the sunshine man HIGHKEY hyping his little dongsaeng up.
They watched in awe as Jimin suddenly stripped off the trench coat and swayed his way smooth like a snake to the stage, butt jiggling with every pop of his hips.

"Do you think he knows what day it is?" Jin asked as he picked up his phone reading the text that just came in

iMessage
Sir Gucci 🐯🌟

G:We just arrived, thanks for the VIP suite

J:No problem , although he's a dick it's still his birthday after all.

G: he's complaining about me bringing him here (pussy 😂😂)... you said you had a surprise for him.

J: you bet I do, gonna blow out little bunny 🐰 boy's socks off 😈.

"Doubt it, he's been so numb to the bs lately hopefully he won't skin us alive after this, I'm not trying to get beat up by a man with baby hands. It's bad for my street cred." Hoseok grumbled as he completely forgot what day it was
September 1st: Jeon Jungkook's Birthday.

Back to the love of my life 💖 Chim 🥰

The crowd parted and made way as the man of smol stature made his way to center stage. It was almost as though he was possessed as he wrapped his hands around the pole, closing his eyes as he let the music take over.

"Falling for youu, replay replay they didn't let me know."

He slowly sunk down to his knees as he slipped two fingers in and out of his pink plump lips. Then on cue with the next set of 808s he leaned back into his elbows bringing his one of his most valuable assets into view as he brought both legs up, clinking his heels together then traced his hands along the curvature of his thighs as he shook them down into a full 180.

From the corner of his eyes he spotted someone that made his heart skip a beat. One of the most handsomest men he had ever seen. This man seamlessly radiated big dick energy. As he continued dancing he scanned over the man's features feeling as though the temp in the room suddenly increased 10 degrees. This man was HOT and he had Jimin's mind flooded with unholy thoughts.

The man seemed to take notice too and suddenly he leaned up from his slouching position and placed his elbows over his knees eyes predatory raking along Jimin's figure. Jimin could now see how his biceps flexed in his white button up which may he add was working overtime just to maintain the muscles that were one protruding from the fabric. It was obvious that the man was stacked and it was clear to Jimin that he was one sneeze away from exposed that Greek God sculptured chest.
He sat up and took a sip of his drink eyes still trained on the smaller as Jimin watched how smoothly the alcohol slid past his sharp jawline, Adam's apple bopping as with every swig and he eventually started swirl his tongue slowly to suck temptingly on a piece of ice.

Never in his life had Jimin wanted to be a piece of frozen water more in his life then he had right now.

His thoughts were clouded by the mysterious man as he envisioned that they were the only two in the room. He decided he was gonna put on a little show.

The smaller then wrapped his face warmers around the pole pulling himself up to the top then allowing his upper half to hang freely, back bending as he licked his lips and ran his hand down his chest.

He did a few more aerobic moves before he slid his body down into a split bouncing his soft butt before presenting himself on his hands and knees teasing the outline of his hole along his shorts then slightly moving them over to show the lacy white thong underneath.

The man's doe eyes went large as saucers, jaw slacked as he gripped his hands on his own thighs turning his knuckles white from lack of circulation

Right as a finger inches toward the string covering his hole the music stopped then like a switch the boy slid back up and turned into a literal mochi as he eye-smiled and giggled the crowd to death.

Licking his lips and swaying his hips like the hoe he was the angel made his way down he'd noticed the dangerous man attempt to cover a very large problem in his slacks. Spiderwalking his little hands across the wide expanse of his chest he leaned down and whispered

" 정국아 생일 축하해 😏

I'm back everyone after years of procrastination and laziness ya favorite potato 🥔 wedge is home 💕💕🥺🌈

Hope you liked it please feel free to go crazy in the comments 😘😘😘