The sauna test

It had been a couple days since Eleven broke up with me. I showed the party about who and what i am and now they hate me. Why wouldn't they my father is literally the devil. The group convinced El that i was nothing but evil. My face came back, so i don't have my wings anymore. Everyone except Billy has left me, but im pretty sure he's been possesed by the mind flayer. Am i gonna tell the party, no im not. That was until the party all came to my house. "Y/n we need your help" Max spoke as i let them in. "The mind flayer is back and we think it has Billy under his control" Mike spoke urgently. "Oh i know it has Billy, i was gonna tell you but as you said i am pure evil" i spoke with a straight face while sitting down. Will and Lucas pleaded for me to help. "Not gonna help you i see no reason too, you were my friends and you threw me out" i shouted as i slammed my hands on the table. "Max i'm not mad at you you tried to defend me" i say calmly. El grabbed my shoulder "please help us". I stood up and walked past her towards the door. "No no i don't think i will, you beat it once before you can beat it again" i say as i motion for them to leave. "We need you Y/n" El said as her and the party left. The sauna test

"Let me out of here" Billy roared at the party. He charged the door until he broke the chain holding him in. The party stood behind El for protection as he escaped, she picked up a weight bar and tossed it at Billy pinning him agsinst the wall. El struggeled to push it at him both of them screaming. Billy threw the bar back at her with ease. She narrowly ducks it and trys to crawl away, but before she could he grabbed her hair. He let go of her hair and picked her up by her throat choking her in the process. Time slowed to nearly a halt, it was Amenadiel. He kicked open the door to my house "your friends are in trouble and you're here just sitting down doing nothing about it". "What are you talking about they've fought this thing before". I said calmly. "Eleven is being killed and you're doing nothing" he shouted angrily while pointing at me. "Take me to them now" i shouted as i quickly stood up. Amen flew us to the pools locker room. I was horrified at the sight El was being suspended in the air by Billy being choked. "I'll protect them leave" i stated firmly. Time went back to normal and i tackled Billy making him drop El. I stood between the two of them and turned into my devil form. Two charred wings sprouted from my back while i turned into my devil form. "Don't ever touch her you son of a bitch " i shouted as i stared Billy down. Mike pulled Eleven out from behind me and to safety. They all stared in shock at the monster their friend had became. Billy threw a weight which i effortlessly swatted away from me. He stood at threw a left and right punch, I dodged the left and countered the right with an uppercut. He kicked me backwards into the brickwall and threw a weight to follow. The wall was dented against my back and i was hit in the face with the weight. I stood and charged Billy hitting him with my wings sending him through the wall. The party all looked through the hole to see Billy running away clearly injured by our scuffle. I turned around and ran to El falling on my knees at her side. "Hey hey El talk to me ok come on" i said urgently while lightly shaking her shoulders. She reached up toward me pulling me into a hug,"im sorry Y/n" she said as she was crying into my shoulder. "El im sorry for not being here please forgive me" i said while hugging her tightly. We sat like this for a couple minutes before I slowly stood El up she took a couple steps before her knees gave out, i easily caried her back to my house followed by the party. The party was completely silent on the way to my home. "Y/n you're still all devily" Lucas quietly spoke as we got inside the house my while he gestured to my face. I layed El down on my bed and went to the living room. My head was pounding and the world was spinning due to the fact that i had never changed my entire body into my devil form. I fell onto the couch and layed there just calming myself. "Hey Y/n we just wanna say we're sorry for what we said and did, Max made us realize that you're still our friend" Lucas said while reaching his hand out. I stood up staring at them "apology accepted brother" i say as i shake Lucas and then Mike's hand. We sat around the dinner table as they told me what their plan was and how much stronger the mindflayer is. "I'll get my uncle to keep an eye out for Billy and the flayed" i say as i stand to check on El. "Y/n we can't put anyone else at risk" Mike says quickly. "He's god's best angel, he can handle himself" i reply as i walk into my room. El was laying down looking at the roof. "Hey how do you feel, do you need anything" i asked quietly while standing at the foot of the bed. She shakes her head no and stares at me. I notice the sadness in her eyes "Hey what's wrong" i say as i rush to her side and pull her into a hug. She just hugged me tightly without saying a word. "Im sorry for what i did, i missed you so much" she whispered in my ear. I kissed her cheek and pulled away to look into her eyes "its ok we're together now" i said to her while staring into her beautiful eyes. A crash was heard from the living room, I rushed to see what it was. Low and behold it was mother, father and uncle. "What do you want my sweet loving family" im always hella tired (just a random fact about me)