The Battle Of Starcourt Pt.1

Quiet whimpers can be heard coming from her. "Hey what's wrong" i ask slightley panicking. "My leg my leg" she weakly replies. "Ok her leg, get the gauze off" Lucifer says as Jancy pull the blood soaked gauze off of her. Everyone groans in disgust as they see her wound oozing some stuff out of it. An object can be seen moving underneath her skin. El starts groaning and wailing in pain. "El El are you ok" I shout but she doesn't reply she just screams. Eleven keeps screaming and wailing in pain as we all sit around not knowing what to do. "What is that"Erica says with disgust. "There's something in there" I add on. "Keep her talking" Lucifer instructs as he pulls Jonathan to help him look for something. "Hey El babe just breath we're gonna get through this ok" I say as i panic even more. I look up and see Amenadiel and Maze jogging towards us. "Where the hell were you two" i yell at them. "Looking for you" mom says quickly. Lucifer and Johnathan come running back to us with a knife. Im sitting on my knees holding El when Lucifer looks at El with a hint of fear in his eyes "El this is gonna hurt like hell ok" "ok" she says painfully. I take off my belt "here bite down on this". Dad slowly cuts open the wound in hope of getting the creature out, as he does this El screams in pain squeezing my hands tightly. Luci drops the knife and slowly reaches his hand underneath her skin. She screams in pure pain & agony, Luci reaches a little bit more for it. "No no stop" El screams. Amenadiel pulls lucifer back to stop him. "I can do it" Eleven cries as she slowly sits up. She uses her powers to pull the creature out screaming the entire time. The head of the thing could be seen coming out of her wound, El screamed louder and louder as she slowly pulled the slug like creature out. The glass windows around us shattered as the creature was finally out of her leg. El throws it a distance away from us,as it starts crawling away. Its met with a heel of a boot by none other than Hopper. We all look up to see Hop, Ms.Byers, and some dude in short jorts standing side by side.
Time skip
They all sit around the fountain in the middle of Starcourt mall explaing and exchanging info on the russians and Mindflayer. I was inside a store looking at new clothes. "Just stopped by to upgrade your wardrode" father said as he walked into the store. I mockingly laughed at him and took my shirt off fo change into a new one. As i turned around i felt his hands touch my back. I turn quickly grabbing his hand in the process "Don't ... please" i quickly say before i let him go and put the shirt on. "Your back is ripped to shit" Maze says as she stops me from exiting. "Yeah it is when i let them use my wings to help pull El from the Flayer, it ripped my back open a little"i say angrily at her. "Why do you care about what happens to her anyways, she's just a girl" mother says with obvious annoyance. My eyes glinted a red as i got in her face " Watch it mother, i care for her more so than i do you" i warned. She scoffed loudly before walking away quickly . "You should know your mother loves you, she doesn't know how to show it" father explains. "Well she has a funny way of trying to show it, she's literally done nothing but antagonise me" i say defensely. "She's the one who said i should check on you, and im glad i did because now i know that my son won't be alone" he says choking up a little. "I never thought i's say this, but i love you son" he says as he pulls me into a quick hug, he lets me go and exits the store with a smile on his face. I watched from the store as everyone said goodluck or was giving advice/instructions, i've never been good with listening to others, but i knew that today is the most dangerous night we will ever experience. I can see Eleven and Hopper talking, I go to her but stay a little distance from them. He needs his time with his daughter so i give them a couple minutes before interrupting. "Hey we should get going" i quietly speak to El and Hop. She pulls him into a deep hug, which he returns. He says his last words to her as Max and I help El walk. "Y/n..... be careful" he says to me as i turn to him. I nod reasuring him. We walk to the front entrance without saying a word. "El you're bleeding" Max points out to us. "You ok" i ask quickly. Max and i lay El down in the trunk of the car. Lucifer and Amenadiel walk out after me. "Hey you two go home we got it from here" i yell to them. "What about you" they ask in unison. "We got it from here, thank you for coming when you did" i say while i walk up to them and pull them into a group hug. "Ok fine, but if anything goes titsup just call for me and i'll be here" dad says sternly. Amenadiel nods in agreement. I smile before replying "Get going we'll be fine". Maze walks out to join them glaring at me the entire time. "Maze...Maze...Mom" i shout to her before she could leave. She stops quickly and turns to look at me "I'm sorry for what i said mom" i spoke quietly while walking within arms reach of her. "It's fine" Maze says quickly while crossing her arms. I pull her into a hug surprising her "I love you mom" i whisper in her ear. We break from the embrace and she nods quickly with teary eyed. She walks up to Luci and Amen, they grab hands and disappear.