End of Hell

I woke up to the sun seeping through my curtains and I groan. I get up and I get dressed. I walk out of my room and I knocked on Richies door.
"Wake up dweeb. It's the last day of hell," I said and with that I hear him running around his room making me chuckle. I walk into the kitchen and reheated the leftover pizza. I eat two slices and left the other two for Rich. I go into the bathroom to do my morning routine. I walk out to the living room my bag on my shoulder. I tie my converse and Richie comes in pushing his glasses up. I unlock the door and slam it shut locking it. We hop on our bikes. One by one the rest of the losers joins us. We arrive at school hopping off our bikes and putting it on the bike racks. We walk past the The Bowers Gang and I gave them a fake smile and then the bird making all the losers laugh. I chuckle with them. I walk them to class yet again.

——|•^ Time Skip ^•|——

    The bell rings and I push open the doors to outside and I instantly see all of the losers dumping their books into the trash cans. I walk up to them chuckling and following their actions. Richies gaze leads up to Betty Ripsons mom.
"Does she honestly think Betty is gonna come out of the school? She's missing for fuck sakes," Richie said making me sigh.
"Beep beep Richie," I said and he glares at me. I put my hands up in defense. My gaze lands on to Bill.
"Any signs of Georgie?" I asked him and he looks over at me a frown etched on his face.
"N-n-no..." Bill said shaking his head while looking down at his shoes. I walk over to him and I pull him into a hug.
"Don't worry I'll help you find him and put up missing poster signs," I said and Bill nods his head while hugging me back. We part ways and he turns to the losers club and me.
"I w-w-was m-m-maybe t-t-thinking w-we c-could g-go to t-the s-sewers tomorrow t-to l-l-look f-for Georgie," Bill said and I instantly nodded my head.
"Me and Rich will be there," I said and Bill turns to me and gives me a smile. I smile back at him. Everyone agrees on meeting at the sewers.
"Well we should get going. Stay safe you guys," I said and everyone nods. We all get our bikes and me and Rich headed home. Once me and Richie got home we decided to go ahead and sleep.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Hope you guys enjoyed yet another cringey chapter. Hope you guys have a nice day or night. ALEXEI OUTTIE. ♥
っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Word Count : 485 ♥