Rock War!

𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 : 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴..

     I was in my bed sleeping until my brother slammed open the door.
     "WAKE UP WERE WALKING AROUND TOWN WITH THE LOSERS," Richie screamed while jumping on my bed. I groaned and Richie walked out slamming my door shut. I get up and I got my clothes on and brushed my teeth. I walk out of my room and into the kitchen.
     "Ready dingus?" I asked walking up to him and ruffling his hair. He glares at me and nodded his head. We walk out of the house and I make sure I locked my house. We both hopped on our bikes and soon everyone joined us. We all passed an ally but I quickly screech to a stop.
      "Hold on," I said and I got up and pushed my bike to the ground. I walk up to the bike that had a basket on it and a light.
      "Shit it's the farmers kid.." I said and I run out of the ally passing the bike and into a pasture. I instantly see Henry terrorizing the farmers kid. I watched as Henry dangle meat on the boy who's laying down. I frown and I crossed my arms.
      "Seriously Henry?" I said and he stands up straight and looks at me with a smirk.
      "Hello to you princess," Henry said dropping the meat on the ground right next to the boy. All of his goons start laughing. I sigh.
      "You seriously need to fucking stop bullying these kids," I spat and I tried walking up to the kid but Henry steps in my way. I glare at him.
       "Move Bow-," I tried saying but I got cut off by a punch to my face. I readjust my jaw. Blood pouring out of my mouth. I spit the blood out of my mouth and on to his shoes.
       "You seriously wanna fuc-," I got cut off by another punch by Henry making me stumble. I then stood back up. I run up to him and I punch him making him fall on his ass. I then grab the boys hand and hoisted him up. I then signal the losers to follow me. We ran into the woods blood pouring out of my mouth. We then ran into a little stream. Then Henry and his goons stood on the other side. I notice Patrick frown at me but I shrug it off.
        "Why'd you run of princess? Scared?" Henry said smirking like a madman. I scoff about to say something but a rock hit him. My head snaps to my left to see my brother smirking.
         "Don't mess with my sister bitch," Richie spat anger and pride written on his face. I crack a smile and then frown when pain flooded my veins. Then everyone was soon throwing rocks.
         "ROCK WAR!" Richie yelled but was soon cut off by a rock hitting his forehead. I chuckle and I start throwing rocks mainly aiming for Henry and Belch. Soon Belch, Victor and Henry left. I told the Losers to head home but Richie stays with me.
         "Hope you feel okay sunshine..cya," Patrick said and walks off into the woods. Richie then looks at me confusion written all over his face.
          "What.The.Actual.Fuck?" Richie said making me laugh. We soon left Richie asking me loads of questions..

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ;𝟯 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁!
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 : 𝟱𝟲𝟱