Spiders

I decided not to hang out with losers today but go into the woods. I was walking around the woods taking in the beautiful scenery. I came to a halt to see a red balloon in my path. I walk up to the balloon but then it POPS. I stumble back a bit and I sighed.
"Fuck that scared me," I said and I look up to see a clown about 100 feet away from me. I see the clown saying something. I squint my eyes to see what the clowns saying and it finally reached my ears.
"You'll float too (Y/N)!~" The clown said repeating itself over and over on repeat. But at the last 'You'll float too' tarantulas began crawling out of his mouth. A loud ear piercing scream came from me and I turn around and ran and ran. Tears fell as I ran and I didn't realize I was at the quarry. I sat down facing the water hugging my knees sobbing. I put my head on my knees crying still. I heard twigs snap and I cried louder. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 (𝐘/𝐍)...𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫...I thought but I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.
"(Y/N), are you okay?" Patrick asked kneeling down to my level. I shake my head no and the boy frowns. He then sits down next to me.
"Sunshine..what's up?" Patrick said his gaze on me. I lift my head up wiping my tears away. I release a shaky breath.
     "You won't believe me.." I said my voice above a whisper. Patrick's frown deepened.
     "Sunshine just tell me.." Patrick said worried laced in his voice. I sigh and I look out at the clear water.
      "I-i saw this balloon..and..it popped..I was taken back and when I looked up I saw a clown...saying 'You'll Float Too' repeating himself...and a-at the l-last," I said but sobs break through the sentence. Patrick then pulls me into a hug.
      "Sunshine it's okay.." Patrick said and I start sobbing more. We part from the hug and I look at him.
      "T-then..he opened his mouth and s-s-spiders came crawling out of h-his mouth.." I said and I look down at my hands fiddling with them.
      "I know it's a stupid fear.." I said and I look up at Patrick his face full of sorrow.
      "It's okay...I'm sorry that happened..." Patrick said playing with my hair. I sigh. We both just sat there in a comfortable silence. But I broke it.
       "Thanks..Patrick," I said and I look at him and I gave him a small broken smile. He smiles at me and puts a strand of hair behind my ear. I look down at my lap. Patrick's gaze still on me like a spotlight
        "No problem Sunshine.." Patrick said while smiling at me. I sigh and I get up. I held out my hand to help him up.
         "I should get going.. Rich should be back soon.." I said and Patrick nodded.
         "Want me to walk you out of here?" Patrick asked while looking at me. I gave him a small smile and nodded.
         "Thanks," I said and we start walking. We get out of the woods and I see my house in the distance. I turn to Patrick and smile at him.
          "Thanks Patrick," I said and I get on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. I walk to my house waving bye to him. He smiles at me and waves and then walks off into the woods...

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐈 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄!
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 𝟔𝟏𝟓