Getting Help

We arrive at the pharmacy and I instantly took Eddie, Stan, and Bill with me to head inside. We push open the doors to see the pharmacist. 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙥. I thought as we go to the medical supplies. That's when I realized I left all of my money at home.
    "Shit!" I exclaimed making all of their heads turn to me confusion written on their faces.
    "I fucking forgot my money," I said and then a girl walks down the aisle but then immediately turns around. But then the girl comes back.
    "Wait...did you say you have no money..?" She asked and all the boys nodded their heads.
    "I can help," She said and I immediately go up and hug her
    "Thank you so much..I will definitely repay you in some way," I said and she hugs me back. We part ways and she walks up to the pharmacist. She starts talking to him. Taking his glasses and pushing stuff over.
     "Go, go, go!" I whispered yelled to the three. We all ran. Eddie accidentally knocking stuff over on the way out. We push open the doors and immediately ran back to the ally. Eddie immediately starts patching Ben up. Then the girl comes down and I walk over to her.
     "Thank you so much kid. The names (Y/N)," I said and she gave me a sweet warm smile.
     "Your welcome...my name is Beverly, but just call me Bev," She said and I gave her a warm smile back. Then her gaze caught the attention of a bleeding Ben and she instantly rushed over. I stood at the entrance of the ally watching all the kids like a hawk. Bev then waves to everyone and walks past me waving to me.
     "Cya Bev," I said as she walks off. I hear my brother shouting at Eddie.
     "GET IN THERE AND SUCK IT! SUCK THE BLOOD!" Richie exclaimed trying to get Eddie to do it. I roll my eyes at my brothers stupid actions.

——|-Time Skip-|———

      We were all heading to the Quarry since all of them was bored. We arrived and all of us dumped our bikes onto the forest grounds. Everyone took their clothes off accept for me.
     "W-w-whos g-g-gonna j-jump f-f-," Bill said but was cut off by Beverly who jumped in. I sat down smirking seeing all of their reactions.
     "WHAT THE HELL!?" Eddie screeched making me bust out laughing. Soon everyone jumped in except for me. I sigh and I looked up at the sky. That's until I heard twigs snapping. I immediately shot up to see Patrick.
     "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked and he just shrugs.
     "I come here to think when I don't terrorize kids or when I don't want to hang out with the gang," Patrick said while grabbing a cigarette and lighting it. He takes the cigarette and puffs out a cloud of smoke and then turns to me.
     "What are you doing here?" He asked and I sighed looking at the glistening water.
     "I'm here watching the losers..wanting to protect them," I said and Patrick nods. Patrick then sits down next to me. I turn to him and I take the cigarette out of his hands and threw it to the ground.
     "There bad for you..even the worst people shouldn't use that shit," I said and I turned my head to watch the water again. I felt Patricks gaze on me and I sighed.
    "Why do you hate me and the losers?" I asked while turning back to look at Patrick. What Patrick says next took me back.
    "When did I say I hated 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" Patrick said looking me dead in the eye.
    "You never did say that but you got..wait you never punched me..so I guess you don't hate me," I said and Patrick nodded. Patrick then gets up and looks down at me.
     "Cya around sunshine," Patrick said and walks off and into the woods. I look down at my feet confused...

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 :𝟯 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹. 𝗛𝘂𝗲𝗵𝘂𝗲𝗵𝘂𝗲. 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫𝗘𝗜 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗘.

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 : 𝟳𝟬𝟯