The Sewers

We all met up at Bills house to head over to the sewers. Everyone was outside of Bills house waiting for him to get down here. The door finally opens and Bill comes out and slams the door shut. He then hops on his bike and we follow him to the sewers.

——| Time Skippity Skip |—

   We were in the woods chatting away.
   "That's poison. Watch out there's poison ivy," Stan said pointing out every single plant making Richie groan.
  "Not everything is fucking poison ivy ass wipe," Richie exclaimed annoyance in his voice. We then arrive at the sewer. Bill then takes out his flash light and heads in.
  "Guys we shouldn't splashing around in piss and shit! We could get aids.." Eddie said standing at the lip of the sewer alongside Stand. I sigh and I walk in deeper. Richie the grabs a stick and sticks it into the water.
   "This doesn't smell like Caca to me sénor~," Richie said making Eddie and Stan gag in disgust. I roll my eyes at his actions. Me and Bill continue walking but it comes to a halt once we hear splashing in the river. I rush out of the sewer to see a boy around Richies and the losers age standing in the water bleeding profusely on the stomach.
   "Shit The Bowers Gang. We need to get him to the pharmacy guys. Let's go," I said but then I get cut of by a certain voice.
   "Well well Well we got princess and the losers," Henry said coming out of the bushes with Patrick by his did. I roll my eyes at this.
   "Out here fucking in the woods? Not surprised," I said crossing my arms. Henry looks at me pissed of. His hands balled up into fists.
   "Seriously you wanna get knocked out like last time?" I asked and Henry scoffs.
   "As if I'll get knocked out," Henry spat while glaring daggers at me and my brothers friend. I chuckle at his stupidity.
  "No one messes with people without getting to me. Like I said last time bitch," I said venom flying off of everyone word in my sentence. Henry scoffs.
   "Let's go bitch," Henry said and I smirk. I crack my knuckles.
   "Gladly," I said and I walk up to him and I punch him square in the face. Then I kicked him where the sun don't shine. I smile and I kneeled down to his level.
   "Learned your lesson yet?" I asked and Henry groans in pain. I get up wiping the blood of my knuckles and onto my jeans. I look at Patrick expressionless. Patrick looks at me and smirks at me.
   "Nice one sunshine," Patrick said and picks up Henry and walks off. I turn around.
   "Now to the Pharmacy," I said and I grabbed the boys hand and we ran to the bikes. I allowed the kid to ride with me. We arrive to the pharmacy Eddie rambling on and on.

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 : 𝟰𝟵𝟲