Chapter 39. I love you.

I open the door and Marco carries my stuff to my apartment.

"Thanks," I say to him. He just awkwardly stares at the ground. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Alissa...," Marco is in trouble finding words. "There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time now," he looks me in the eyes. His greenish eyes are beautiful. Suddenly, I feel his hands on my waist. "Alissa, I... I really like you. I think you can say that I..." he takes a deep breath. "I love you, I really do,"

"Marco, you have no idea, how long I've waited for you to say this," I whisper to his ear. "I love you too." he responds with a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I want to be with you forever," he opens my bedroom door and throws me to my bed.

"Wow, someone's eager," I say to him.

"Well, love can't wait," he smirks and kisaes me passionately.

*3 years later*

"Mario! Come here! I need to dress you up!" I shout. Mario runs from another room to me.

"Can I bring Emma, too?" He asks sweetly.

"Of course, darling! But don't lost her! Now, quick! Let's get dressed and go to the stadium, after all, your dad is playing today," I smile at my beautiful son. Our son Mario. We named him after Marco's best friend, Mario Götze.

"I'm all ready!" Mario has finished putting on his boots.

"Let's go then!" I say and grab his hand.

"Can you carry me?" He looks at me with his puppy eyes.

"Oh, darling, I'd love that, but I can't. You're going to have a little sister soon! Now, let's go!" I smile at him.

*After the game*

"You won! I'm so proud of you!" I say to my love.

"I won it for you, sweety," he smiles and kisses me on the lips.

"Marco, I have a surprise for you. You're going to be a father! Again!" I smile at him.

"Is it a boy or girl?" He gets excited.

"It's a girl. You're going to have a daughter!" I say happily.

"Isn't it perfect? We have a perfect family now. You, me, Mario and our little daughter who's still in your belly," he places his hand on my stomach. "I love you," he whispers to my ear.

"I love you too," I smile at him. Life is perfect.

--------

Note: Emma is a mascot of Dortmund Borussia.

I love you all!