Chapter 5

Shoto POV
He began blasting toward us and before he could reach I formed an ice wall. I made sure it went upwards and I quickly sprinted to the next building top. A few minutes later I heard the familiar sound of Bakugou blasting towards us. As he was just about to land a hit the bell rang signaling the end of the match. Bakugou screamed in anger before stomping out of the court. I then realised something shaking in my arms. "Midoriya?" I whispered. He looked up at me with tear filled eyes before nuzzling his face into my shirt. "Hey I know it was scary but it wasn't real ok?" I felt him nod into my shirt. I carefully changed him back and we rushed to our next class. Our next lesson was with Recovery Girl on how to stay safe during battle. I carried him inside to see Bakugou in the middle of class, screaming at the top of his lungs, "IN THIS WORLD IT'S EITHER YEET OR BE YEETED!" He then proceeded to yeet a book which just happened to hit Iida as he came in. Not long after, Recovery Girl walked in and smacked Bakugou on the head. The lesson finished faster than I expected and me and Midoriya walked to the dorms. What I saw in there was something that probably traumatised Midoriya.
~
Hey guys! Again sorry that's it's really short but I'm really busy as I have a lot of assignments due so yeah. Bye!