Bending Like A Dog

Okay I know I'm the worst human being ever. I haven't updated in ages. Ugh, I'm pretty sure you guys must have thought I was dead. But hey! Don't blame me, blame the education system. I had two weeks full of exams plus the teachers thought we had nothing to do and gave us homework. By the end of this week, I was drowning in homework. To make things even worse, I had a major writer's block while writing this chapter. It took me two entire weeks to get it done. Damn!
Picture of Blake given on the side .
Anyways here's a reward, it's a bit longer than usual.
Read, vote and comment if it's even remotely relatable.

Enjoy! :-)
--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two
I rushed to the only place I knew that would be empty, the washroom. The entire student body was out anyways gushing over stupid Brent and Nicolette, congratulating Brent and Nicolette, saying how made for each Brent and Nicolette were.

I rush into the restroom quickly closing the door behind me. I stumbled over to the mirror and leaned against it. I was a complete mess. Mascara and eyeliner smeared down my face as my tears made a way back into my eyes. I slumped down beside the mirror and cried my heart out.

"Mione? Oh my god, Mione, I'm so sorry" I heard the soft voice of Madeline calling out my name.

But before she could enter the washroom, a familiar figure walked towards me and sat next to me.

"Hermy? " He said gently, raising my face that was buried in tears by now.
I continued sobbing uncontrollably and rested my head on his shoulder.

I also felt Madeline come and sit beside me.

"Shush, I got you. " He replied shifting so that I could rest my head on his chest properly.

"Why me Blake? Why me? " I sobbed

"You deserve a whole lot better than him honey. " Madelaine replied instead.

"Then why do I still want only him? "
No one replied this time. Blake pulled me closer to his chest, while I continued to weep.
I can't believe this is actually happening.

I was so stupid. It was my fault entirely. How could I ever assume that an insanely handsome, popular jock would ever even like a non-existent nerd like me?

Of course, he had fallen in love with Nicolette, she was pretty, head of cheerleading, had decent grades and had an army of clones on her side. I mean, she was perfect in all aspects and I was imperfect in all aspects
It was entirely my fault not his. Brent doesn't even know I exist, why did I think it would change all of a sudden? That he would notice me right of nowhere? That we would fall in love and then everything would be perfect, that it would be a flawless romance? The popular guy and the nerdy girl?
Ugh! I knew these romance novels were screwing me up.

I heard the bell ring, indicating that lunch was over. I wish these stupid feelings would end too.
"Feel like going to class? Because if you don't I'll drive you home okay?" Blake inquired, my head still on his chest.

I weakly nodded and proceeded to remove my head and get up.
I didn't try fixing myself. It was no use. My eyeliner was still smudged, my mascara was still running down my face and my hair was dishevelled.
I didn't feel like looking my best. What was the point in looking beautiful if you don't feel beautiful?

"Hey, maybe you would feel better if you cleaned yourself?" Madelaine said turning me towards her and removing my disastrous makeup. After I had cleaned up a bit, we made our way to our classes.