Mister-I-Am-Perfect-In-Every-Way

Chapter One
Perfect:-
Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

Synonyms: ideal, model, Brent Rivera, faultless, Brent Rivera consummate and Brent Rivera.

Antonyms : unskilled , imperfect , me , flawed , me , corrupt and me.

Brent Rivera is the epitome of perfection at East River High. He's your regular jock really , except that's he's not.

I mean, he has the typical messy brown hair, the typical dark mysterious eyes, the typical award-winning smile and oh let's not forget the typical cute dimples.

But instead of being the normal jock, with a fandom of his own and girls throwing themselves on him all the time while struggling to maintain popularity, he's all of those things except the last part .

He's actually really well know in the entire country . How? I don't know, but maybe it has something to do with the fact that he's a youtuber, who has like over ten million subscribers!

So ya , he's famous and all. Because of that , he basically has all the "popular" girls throwing themselves at him. Heck , he's even good at sports . Especially basket ball. He also looks good all the time I'm not kidding even when he's all sweaty from playing sports.

"Ooh Mione's in dream land again"
I hear the deep voice of my best friend making  me look up from my journal.

"Very funny , Blake " I replied , rolling my eyes and slapping him playfully on the arm.

"So how's mister-i-am-perfect-in-every-single-way? " He said looking over to what I had written.

"Hey! You are not supposed to be looking !

" Why not? I want to be able to tell people that I was the first one to have read your book , when you become a world famous author." He replied peeking more into my book

"I wish. Anyways about Brent , we have two classes together and fortunately, you aren't in any of them ... " I said

"Aw! There go my plans of embarrassing you in front of Brent. "

I rolled my eyes. Seriously that's all I do when I'm around Blake. But however annoying and irritating he might be, he's my best friend and I don't what I would do without him.

He's the complete opposite of me though. While I'm stuck here daydreaming about a popular guy who every girl fantasizes about, he has girls throwing themselves at him .

"Hey Blake ! We have a seat at our table wanna come and sit with us?" Talk of the devil...

I raised my eyes from the notebook and looked at another one of the girls with fake nails, fake tan, surgeries and highlights in their hair. Yup , I was right, it's another one of those.

"Actually, I'm fine here , but thank you for the offer... ?"

"Sasha. Are you sure, I mean..." Sasha replied eyeing me up .

"Uh huh, I'm sure all right. " Blake said bringing his attention back to his food. His first priority.

I'm pretty sure Sasha was bummed. Also she shot me a dirty look before going back to her table.

"Hey creatures! " I turned around to look at the source of the light, sweet voice.

"Hi weirdo" I replied while Blake smiled, running his hands through his gorgeous black hair.

"Hey Maddy" Blake said teasingly, knowing how much she hated her nickname .

"Hi Blakey-boy" Madeline retorted.