Wanna Feel Your Kiss Against My Lips

A/N: IM BACK! And yeah I know it's late and this chapters small but it felt the time to end. Lol does that make sense? Oh and btw the song written here is not by me it completely belongs to Olivia O'Brien. So yeah I hope y'all enjoy it. Btw how quarantine in your country? I'm utterly and completely bored and have resorted to watching TIKTOK till ungodly hours of the night 😂😂. Hope y'all are safe and take care everyone.
Don't forget to read, comment and vote!
——
Chapter 6
'We are totally posting this online!' Blake exclaimed, holding my phone in his hands.
As he had suggested, I had actually written some words or more specifically, lyrics of a song.
While writing them, I had actually gotten a tune into my head and had written the rest of the lyrics accordingly.

It took more time then I had thought it would.
I had thought that it was just like writing a story or an essay, but with a beat, which it wasn't.

It took me like three days to get the first verse of the song, if you could call it that, down on paper. And an another week to actually finish the song. Then I reread the words and tried to find other ones that wouldn't sound cacophonous. It was tedious. But kinda fun too, because I knew what I was writing about.

Heartbreak.

So after it was all done, I rushed over to Blake's house and told him my idea for a tune, after which we would spend hours trying to find the right tune using his DJ sets and also random objects in the room. I'm not even kidding, we literally used a pencil, an eraser, a ring and what not.
Finally, after hours of experimenting, we got the tune that we were looking for.

Surprisingly, it wasn't a complex tune, full of EDM and funky beats, but a totally simple tune with a piano, whose sound Blake magically managed to create using his amazing skills. 
After recording the sound and trying out the lyrics, we mixed the two together and boom! We had a song!
It was, if not the greatest, surprisingly good and not cacophonous.

So we recorded it on the phone, me singing and Blake giving the music.

Feeling used ,
but I'm still missing you,
and I can't,
see the end of this,
just wanna feel your kiss against my lips
and now all this time is passing by
and I just can't seem to tell you why it hurts me everytime I see you,
realize how much I need you.
I hate you,
I love you
I hate that I want you,
you want her
you need her
and I'll never be her.                    

All long I watched you watch herrr
like she's the oonly thing you ever see.
You don't care you never did,
you don't give a damn about me. Yeah all along I watch you watch herrr.
She is the only thing you ever see
How is it you'll never notice
That you are slowly.. killing me.

I hate you
I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her you need her
And I'll never be her.
*************
'Hermione, this is the definition of viral content! We can get famous!'  Blake said, trying to convince me to upload the video on YouTube.
There is no way I am doing that.
'Blake no! I mean, it's not even that good!' I insisted and truly it wasn't. There were loads of better singers on YouTube. They don't need another wannabe.

'It is! It's amazing! You sound soo good.'

'No, I don't'
'Yes, you do'
'Oh my god! I do not! Look I don't want to post the video. Can't we just keep it among ourselves?' I raised my tone to subdue him. After considering it for a moment, he shook his head and finally buried the idea of putting the video online.

'Fine, we won't upload it, if you don't want to.  But honestly, you sound really good. Hey, how come you never told me you could sing?' He replied his eyes sparkling and a smile playing on his lips.
'I- I didn't know it myself.'
It was true I didn't. I did not consider myself a good singer, like whenever we sung along the radio, my voice wasn't as good as it sounded in the video or even  when I was singing my song.

My song. It felt so good to say that. 
'Well, you sure should use this voice more Mione, I mean, you have really outdone yourself.' Blake chuckled and got me out of my thoughts.
'How do you feel?' He asked gently, flopping beside me on the bed. 
'What?'
'Mione, we did all of this so you could vent out your feelings and get over that fucking piece of shit.'
Oh yeah. I had forgotten about Brent for a moment, so it had worked right? Like I wasn't frustrated or sad or feeling blank anymore. I said what I had to say in the song and got it off my chest. 
I felt like I could conquer the world. I feel powerful. Yes. That's right.
I'm a woman who doesn't care about a guy.

I said all of this to Blake and and he literally smiled the widest smile ever.
'I'm so happy that you aren't going to murder me'
'What? Why would I murder you Blake?' I replied really confused.
'I was worried you would kill me because  I sent the video to Madelaine and all of the others. But obviously you won't, as you are so happy.. wait you won't right?'  He said with a look of sudden fear on his face, I pretended to glare at him and then burst out laughing.

It wasn't that I didn't want to show it to ANYONE at all. I just didn't want it to go online and show a bunch of random strangers.
I mean, my voice did sound amazing and Maddy being a singer herself would appreciate it, so it wasn't that big a deal.