War Not School

A/N Hey guys it's me! Yes I'm alive and not dead😛. I have been so busy with school and exams it's not even funny. Plus I rewrote this chapter like 5 times cuz it didn't feel natural . Okay so I know this is short, don't throw daggers at me, but this felt like the right place to end it at. So yeah, read, comment and vote! Btw, do y'all watch Brent? He actually has his own YouTube channel. It's MrBrent98 lol. Okay byeee now.
—————-
Chapter four.

It's a new day. A fresh start, Hermione, just forget about everything and everyone. Especially everyone.

I gave myself a pep talk as I exited Blake's car.

'Gosh, Mione anyone would think that you are going for a war not school.' Blake said with a laugh.

'What's the difference between the two?' I answered cheekily before walking to my locker.

I wasn't surprised to see all of my friends, literally all of them, hanging around my locker chatting to each other excitedly.

Each of them had messaged me atleast twice during the weekend but since Blake had taken my phone, so that I didn't get tempted to check Brent's Instagram or YouTube, I couldn't reply to any of them.

I walked over to them with a grin plastered over my face, I was actually feeling a lot better now.

'Hey, how are you feeling?' Madelaine asked me as she engulfed me in a hug.

'A lot better, Blake helped me with everything.'
'Yeah, I freaking watched Harry Potter with her!' Blake announced leaning against my locker, while someone gasped.
'Oh my god! Are you okay?'
'Of course he isn't'
'Look at him, he's traumatized!'

Did I mention my friends are total Drama Queens? Seriously they should consider an acting career.
'Hey! It wasn't that bad!' I exclaimed, a smile tugging on my face.
'Please! Watching a Harry Potter movie with you is exhausting!' Blake replied as we walked down the corridor.
I hadn't encountered either Brent or Nicolette by now which was weird.
Wait what should I do if I actually met them? Should I just walk ahead ignoring them?
Would they be together? Would they be holding hands or worse kissing?

These thoughts swirled around in my mind as I sat for my first period.

————
It happened.
What I was dreading finally happened.

I was walking down the hallway, as school was over and it was time to go home. Everyone except Blake and I had left. Oh, and they were there too.
We walked out of the classroom, I had stayed back because I had had some doubts and Blake decided to stay back with me, expecting a empty hallway and came face to face with, you guessed it, Bricolette holding hands, which wasn't that bad. Oh no.

The bad thing was when Nicolette saw me. Her eyes flicked towards me as if she sensed I was going to be there, watching them.
What were they doing here anyway? Didn't they have better things to do on an Monday afternoon then loiter around in school? Didn't Brent have to shoot an Instagram skit or something? Didn't Nicolette have cheerleading practice?

Anyways, as Nicolette's evil eyes spot me, a smirk grew over her face and she literally grabbed Brents face and smashed her lips to his. That's literally what it looked like.
In a minute or so they were all over each other, eating each other's faces , like they hadn't had anything to eat for years.