At the hospital 2

Violetta

When we go inside in my father's room, I see him there lying in bed. I walk slowly to him and go sit on a chair. Leon is standing to the feet end of the bed. I'm emotional that this have to happen to my dad. he doesn't deserve this accident. I don't know what to think... I watch to Leon and ask him if I can be alone with my dad for a few minutes. He'll wait in the waiting room. He said. When he is gone I go sit on the bed next to him and talk to my dad.

V: dad, I miss you, I need you.

A few minutes later I give him a kiss on his forehead and go to the waiting room.

L: how is he?

V: the same.

L: and you? how are you?

V: I'm fine.

L: sure?

V: yeah I'm sure. I need some water. I'll go look for some.

L: no. let me do that. I'll be right back.

V: okay.

And I go sit on the couch wait until Leon gets back with some water

--

Ten minutes later Leon is not back yet. He should be back now. Now I'm worried about my dad AND Leon. Then a doctor comes in the waiting room and he walks towards to me. All I can think is that my dad is worse then before...I hope they can save him cuz it's the only family I have... he start to talk to me.

Doc: are you Violetta Castillo?

V: yes, that's me. Is everything okay with my dad?

Doc: come with me.

V: but my boyfriend is getting some water for me. He will ask himself where I am... he can be back any time...

Doc: but it's not going well with your dad...

V: okay I'll come with you. wait there you have my boyfriend. Leon!

He walks faster to us.

L: what is it? Is everything ok?

V: no, it's getting worse with my dad.

L why are you here then? You should be with your dad.

V: I wanted to wait until you got back

L: okay... let's focus on your dad now. That's more important then this.

V: yeah you're right. Doctor what's going on with my dad?

Doc: it's better that we look for place to talk about this

And we walk out of the waiting room and search for a better place to talk.