Leon is denies...

Leon

I'm with the boys now. I have to think about what happened last night. Not what happened in our bedroom, but our phone call. I lied to her.

The boys can tell I'm not at the earth.

'Leon, what's going on?' Maxi asked me. 'sorry, guys. I keep thinking about what happened yesterday' I told the boys. 'I was with my family, I told them how happy I am to have Violetta as my girlfriend. My aunt told me that I should ask her soon. But I think we're not that far yet, although we had a moment... About that...did you heard it?' 

'What should we've heard?' it was Maxi again. 'Didn't you hear that music?' I asked the boys unbelievable. 'No..' Federico answered his question this time. 'Guys, Ser Mejor was on the radio! For the first time! Unbelievable that you weren't listening at that moment. Tsss...' I turned around to pick up my guitar again. And I played Ser mejor on it. 

After we played Ser mejor, Federico came with something. 'Leon, what was the thing you were talking about? You know about yesterday with your family?' he came a little closer to me. 'you want to tell me only?' he layed his hand on my shoulder. 'no, it was nothing. I just...I was just thinking about it. Nothing more. Let's go rehearse!' And we did.

(sory this part is bad. the one i wrote before this one was waaaay better, but i lost it. i found it and then wattpad didn't except it or something.. wish i had saved it twice!)