Sal never killed anyone

So yea not many people have herad of this theory but this is one of my favorites so here we go. There are 2 theorys in this one so have fun

Sal never actually killed anyone, not a single soul at the addsion apartments.

The frist theory is that the cult put those mermorys in his head and they killed them all. They had todd as a vessel and didnt need them so they killed them all. 

Look at this image

Look at this image. As you can see shes on the ground holding her stomach saying she didnt feel good. 

Her door is locked from the inside and she never really leaves her apartment. Plus everyone else when the darkness left their soul, they acted happier then ever. So why is she the only one outside and dont feel good? Oh well that's another theory for next time anyway my point is that why was everyone so easy to kill and not noticing the knife and such? It doesnt seen right to me and I feel like the cult had something to do with it like making him feel like he killed them all.

Anyway the next theory will have it's on chapter because it's long to explain, anyway here's your daily theory! If you have a theory you want me to put in here just tell me in the comments!