Chapter 2: Explore

Error's POV:

"O...kay?" I questioned.

"Anyways we should search around this house. Fate, Destiny, Blue, Dream, and I will search the third floor. Nightmare, Killer, Cross, Dust, and Horror will search the second floor. Error, Red, Reaper, Lust will search this floor." Ink ordered.

"And how do you know that there are three floors?" Red asked.

"Turn around." Dream deadpanned. I looked behind Red to see that there was a sign saying who's rooms are where on each floor.

"Huh. That's convenient." Lust commented.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaper, Lust, Red, and I were in the kitchen alone.

"So how are we going about this? Teams of two?" I questioned.

"Who put you in charge?" Lust growled. I looked at the ground.

"I was just suggesting it..." I muttered.

"Why should we believe you? You're the destroyer." Lust scoffed. I sighed.

"You know what? I'll just explore by myself. You may keep that 'sinful' facade up, but you for sure are a hypocrite." I replied, turning away.

"Shouldn't you three out of everyone know that I could be misunderstood too?" I muttered as I left to the living room.

I was going to head to a side room when I noticed a note on the table. I was about to go look at it when someone talked.

"What did you mean by that we out of everyone should understand?" Someone asked. I turned around to see Reaper.

"Life and Death are not the only balance," I stated as I walked to the note, him following.

"What does that mean?" He hissed.

"There are four balances. Life and Death, Good and Evil, Hopes and Fear, and Creation and Destruction. We both are on the yin side." I explained.

I picked up the note as made it so Reaper and I could both read it.

'Hello, Gods and mortals! We brought you here so hopefully, some things can be set straight, despite very little of you being so. I am a female and the one I dragged into this is male just so you know! To escape you have to do puzzles to get pieces of an orb! There are 30 in total! Wanted it to be less but she said no. Have fun and there's a sign to say where your rooms are! Bye!'

"Well, That's interesting." I hummed.

"Yeah." Reaper agreed.

"Do you want to give it to Lust and Red or shall I?" I accidentally slipped some formal words into there, taking him by surprise.

"Um... I will." He replied, taking the note. I handed it to him, accidentally touching his hand. He jumped back while I slightly flinched. I looked at him questioningly while he looked at me in awe.

"Do you have hapaphobia?" I questioned.

"Um... Y-yeah since people normally dust when they touch me." He answered. I waved my hand.

"I'll try my best to not trigger it since I know how it feels to have it. Also, I don't have much positivity in my aura so that's why we can touch. To think of it... Killer might be able to touch you as well seeing as his aura is permanently changed due to the hate lines from his eye sockets." I hummed.

"I... Thank you." He thanked me happily.

"No problem," I responded.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Error and Reaper found this note." Red addressed as he handed Ink the note, who read it aloud.

"Guess we'll be stuck here for awhile." Blue hummed.

"Mhm. Error and I also found the room that holds where the puzzles might take place. It's the door opposite the stairs." Reaper explained.