Chapter 7: Morning

(I looked online for the bed, chair, couch, and curtains. The room is from Gacha Life.)

Error's POV:

I stirred to notice I was still in the mindscape. I sighed as I got up and traveled to the closet. I looked through the outfits before seeing a familiar assortment of clothes.

'Is... that a set of my old clothes?' I thought to myself in awe. I took it out as recollections ran in my head. I gave a small smile and headed to the bathroom to change.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the stairs to see Lady Fate and Lady Destiny on the couch. They looked up to me and gawked.

"G͓̮̖̝̳͖͌̆̊͞o͗̓͛̔͌̓ͥ͠͏̶͖̰ö͌̎̾̒̂҉̞̗͎̩̼̻͎d̛̘̜̠̘̪̪̥̯ͪ̌ͩ̌͜ͅ ͐̎̅ͦ̔̉̾̚͏͏̵͙̹͔͍̲̫̞̠ḿ̷̟̩̺ͩͩ̏͘ô̸̱̣̦͉͈̠̲ͤͥͣṙ̏ͪ̂̒͏̷͓̯̘̫ň̼̱̉̽͗̈̔͐̓̚͠i̡̪͓͊ͣ̓ͮ̏ñ̡̦͎͖ͬ̓̎̄͢͡g̴̪̯̻͉̮͔̤͖̈͑͌̃́̾́,̵̨̞̻̤̖͉̤͕̌ͮ̿͂͟ ̸̝̰̆ͧ̏̒̒͗̽̚͡m̧͎̮̬͉̩͂̿̽̎y̡̫͓̋ͭͩͦ̏͟ ̡̧̯̫͓̳̱̹̪͐͐̀̿̓̾̎͜l̵̜̺ͨ͑̔̑͜͝à̦̘̞̼̣̦̺̻͇̆̓͛͡d̦̮ͫ͛̈́͌͛͗͒͝ȉ̴̱̗̖̬̮́ͣ̄ͧ͗̚͘͞e̸̞̘͑̅͡ŝ̢̙̫̫͖̽̾̂͌̑̍.͙̹̪̾ͧ͡" I greeted as I sat down in an armchair.

"Error?" Lady Fate rustled.

"Wow, you haven't worn that outfit in how long?" Destiny chuckled.

"E̟̜͇̬̤̲̽̀ͦ̈̈̂̀ͅò̿̋̾̐̂͠҉̣̹͓͎͔n̫̩̰̹̥̫͕̥ͥ̿͊̃̚͘ś̶͓̪̱̜̝̜̗̪̲̑ͨ̃̍ͤ͊ ̡̞͚͖͇̮͉ͥ̆̄̏̕͘I̴̬̽ͯ͋̍̔͑̒ͣ̇ͅ ̣̟̘̜͚͋̉̓̇ͯ̍͗̚͜͟͡p̢̛̤̗̖̫̜̬̦͎ͧ͌ͩ͑̉̚r̤͇͎̤̪̞̰͎̬̿ͬ̂̚͘͞͝ȩͮ͒̓̈̈̈́ͯ͢͏̮̲̖s͒͌ͦ͏̷̴̹͖͇̦̥̼̱ư̠̳̮̞̘̩̮̞̒͂͂͝m̴̬̣̙̦̠͎̓͂͗ͬ̇̈́ͣ́͢ė̴̯̝̞̘̝̦̘̓̐ͤ̇͊̄̃͑͘.̢̻͕̔̀͂ͫ͢ ̵̷̳͙͔̤͎͚͔̺̊̇͛̃̐́B̈́ͩͥ͐ͩ̎ͤ̋͋҉҉̦̪̩̰̟̱̪ȩ̳̤̻̲̣̽̽̔ͪ̾͂̀f̵̱̈̀̉́̚͡ͅở͖͔̱̖̠̲͍̤̣̄ͣ̓ͤ͋̈́̋͒r̭̺̲̬̥͈͆ͨͪ͒̑̂̒̚͡e̢̻̦̩̫̙̭͓ͭ͌̎ͨ́ ͛̉͌҉̵͕̩̤̞t͍̺͇̼̒͊͐̕h̪͍̫̪̫͉̣ͫ̉̓͐̀͟͠ȇ͚̣̰͚͑̈ͧͩ̈́̈̔͠ ̧̙̲̙͓̺͈͕ͨ̉̈̉͜Å̸̢̲̲̞̦̥͐̿ͪͣͦ́ͅṇ̡̛͉̳͊͂͒̔͂̋t̑̇̌̏̅̂ͯ̚҉̢̦̞͖̭̀ì̸̞͉̝̹̪͖̜̜͆̄ͤ-̘̘̥͎͙̭ͨ͐ͨ̊͑̕V̨̥̻̓͛̌̋̉̂́͟ő̹͎̖͖̘̠ͨͬ̕i̷̢͎̹̙̭̺̼̝ͦ̾͑͐͊̿ͫ͞d̨̩̮̭̭͉̋ͦͤͫ̓́͐,̾͋̋̅͌͏̧̣̭͟ ̃ͪ͝҉̬̺͖̱̠̮̜̼t̶̘̯͓̘̻̳ͪͬ̏̓̈́͂̾̀̕hͫ͗͑̈́̒̚͞͏̶̱̜̣͚̪̘͎̝̪a̷̡͇͔̭͇͇͈̙͍͌ͥ̕t̷̓ͣͥ͗̍͆ͮ̅ͫ҉̨̖̬̙̥̹̝̺ͅͅ'̘̠͎ͬͣ̃ͮ̅̈͂͂̕s̜̟̤̑ͮͨ̇̓͒ͬ̑̒̀ ̴̞̯̱͈̭̲ͣͪ̒̈́̋̐̕͞f̧̫̞̼̖̐̓ͯͨͯ͑͜o̫͙̼͛̏̏̈́r̵͉̗̣͚̺͔̗͎̻͆ͪ̀ͤ͊ͬͪͯ͝ ͇̟͍͓̯̯̲͎̐ͤ̉̀͡c̖̮̄̌ͦ̒ͥ͑͂̀͞e͂ͦ̆͏͈̩͉̱ŗ̡̫̰̮̰̱͎̔ͦͧ̎͒͠t̬͉͚͐̋ͩ̃̉͠ä̶̡̩͖̬͔͑ͦî̒ͬ̿͌̃͘͡͏̹̪̠̲̼̮̻̩͚ń̫̥͕͕̝͖̠̝̞͌̀͟͠.̧̙̦̽͗ͪ̆ͪ͢"

I hummed in acknowledgement. She looked startled but then returned to her normal grin.

"Huh. So it's been awhile?" Destiny questioned.

"Y̴̶̨̦̱̦̤͔͚̦̥̬͛̉̔̅͐͊e̒̉̒̅́͏͖̕͡ͅs̲̫͔ͤ̈̽́͝,͎̫̦̬͙̯͉ͬͬ̇́ ̋͂ͪͮ͆ͧͯ̿̐͏͍̳ì̸̆ͧ͐̅̇ͬ̽̈͏̫͉̪͔̺̹̟̙͘t̸̡̳̪̩͑̅̎̆̈ͭ̐ͮ͠ ̷̦͉̱̬͕͔͙̆̈̾̒̒͊̆̚̕͝ḩ̸̟̤̗̯̝̘̠ͣ̐ͩ̓ͪ͗̈́̕a̛̲͕̭̯̝͉͛͒͌̿̌̉͂͌̕͞s̛͕͎ͤ͆̀̋̂ͩ̋̈́̆͞͞.̵̺̲̞̞̪̦͇̲͕ͯ̽͆͗ͪ̈́͒͒͝ ̺̺̫̦̞̰͈̗̌̄̾͡I̶̳̖ͫ̋̂̒̃͘t̵̤̭͕͉ͫ͑̿͋'̥͕͑̅͟s̙̯͔̯̘̗̼ͮ̽̓̌͒̈͝ ̿̈́҉̶̶̜̹̠a̷̢͎̗̱͈͈̫͕͗ͫ͐̒̀̚͝l̷͇͎̟̜̊̊́ͅs̸͕̺͖̝̘̺̜̝̗͂ͩ̊ͦ̊̇ͣ͆ó̵ͭ́̾̑͌҉͔̥̪̬̠̠͖ ̴̨̲͙̯͔̖̽̓͢b̓ͯ͊ͦ́̚͏҉̟̱̻͙̗e̅̔̋ͤͫͯ҉̻̗̯̬͕̬͓͎e̴̢͈͓̯͓͙̲̥͑ͩ̆ͦn̸̫͖̯̘̦͚̥͇͌̎́̓̈́͐̕ ̛ͨͯ̆͛̇͌҉̖̩̤̞a͌́͏̧͔̬̣̝̻̯͝ͅw̗̠̺ͭ̓̾͋ͥ̀h̵̴̢̗̭͓̙̍̔̂i̲̱̗̙̙̯ͯ͗̒̂̒͡l̇̄̂̿ͣ͞͠͏͔͉e̷͈̗̤̦̋̓ͭ͂ͨ͑̐̓̉ ͙̲̂̊ͨ̑͌̒̍̔̚͘s̢͑ͬ͋̿҉̦̻̺̕i̻̺̲̮̱̝̼̩̦̊ͨ͗͋ͭ̕ṉ̷̠̼̰̮͍̳ͣ̀͘ç̶̇͊̋ͦ̋̔ͤͯͩ͏͇̭̲ͅe̴̶̳̼̯̻͍̪̭͓̓̑͋ͣ̐͐̇̀ ̨̹̠̅͆̃̊̆ͥḬ̢̳̗͕̺͖͙̲̮ͧ͌͌̾͐̑̎̒̈̕'̭͉̱̠̰̞̰̜ͮ̾̓̎̑̽́v̡͚̻̙̝̀̾͝e̦̭̮̙͈͔̠̙̽̓̌͜ ̴̵̞̲̓ͦ̉̈́́̂̽͠ş͍̥̪̥̺̻ͨ͊̊ͤ͛͜͜e̡̡̲̫̘̜̝͓͉͖̤̽̒͂̉͒ͣ̏́ę̛̩̹̬͍̀̽̓̇̋̀̓̉͟n̘͔̖̦̟̖ͨ̆ͨ̀̕ ̶̬̘̪̟̖̫̼̥͈̎͋͑ͮ̓y̡͔̺̰̘̓͑̆̚ọ̝͎͓̟͍̮̟͐̎͗́́̎͗̿͢uͯ̆̋ͥͩ̊̅ͤͮ͏̟̮̳̣͘͝ͅ ̶̢̤̥̤̱ͩ̋̂̽̊ͮͅb̨̘͓ͬ̏̋ͣͧ̅͟͡oͪ̊̉̄͜͏̵͎̳ț̜̹̭̞̯́͌͗͂̑͐̆͟͟͞h̢̙̱̩̳̯̜ͦ̔̂̆͡ͅͅͅ.̸̗̦͖̭̝͖ͯ̉̍̔͋ͣ̍ͤ́͜ͅ" I answered.