Chapter 1

"Tae~ Let's play games~Don't leave meeeeeeee" Jimin whined.

"Jiminie, I'm not leaving you. I'm just going to the library!" Taehyung said in exasperation. He had been trying to convince Jimin for the past hour that he had to go study in the library as they had a test on Monday.

"But you leave me everyday! Come onnnn. It's the weekend! You can study tomorroww! You don't even spend time with me or Jin hyung anymoreeeee!"

"I do, stupid!"

"Caught in a lieeeeeee"

Taehyung sighed, "Please, Jimin."

Jimin frowned," Fine. But you have to bring me Haribo's gummy bears on your way back! And you have to spend the entire day with us tomorrow!"

"Fine," Taehyung smiled.

-------

"When are you going to delete that stupid game of yours?! It's driving me nuts!" Yoongi complained as he looked at Jungkook, who was waving his phone around.

" Hyung, this ain't some stupid game! It's Nightrise Hit 2! Besides, only the last Night monster's left! AND OH GOSH IT'S NEAR!"Jungkook yelled still waving his phone about.

" I'm going out to find the last monster, then I promise I'll delete it!"

"Ugh finally," Yoongi muttered as Jungkook slammed the door running out.

-------

The library. Jungkook stopped at its entrance and stared at it. When was the last time he stepped inside a library? Probably when he was 5. He shrugged and walked inside. Wow. There are so many books here. Just like in the movies!

Jungkook smiled in relief when he saw that there were only two people inside the library: a blonde guy and the librarian. He won't have to embarrass himself in front of many people. I'll have to avoid the librarian, he made a mental note or else he'd be kicked out.

Nevertheless, he followed the directions to find the Night Monster and ended up in front of the blonde guy. He started waving his phone around, trying to catch the monster. He noticed the weird glances thrown his way by the boy. But did he care? No.

Meanwhile, Taehyung stared at the strange crazy guy waving his phone frantically, crying out in frustration occasionally. Later, the boy started cursing in anger too.

After 10 minutes, Taehyung still hadn't completed one equation, which he would've done if it weren't for that crazy guy in fron of him. He stood up, "Can you please stop?! I'm trying to study here."

Jungkook looked at him for a moment, then smirked,"No."

" This is a LIBRARY, not a freaking park in case you don't know!"

"Oh yeah? Does it really look like I care? Because I don't." Jungkook gave him a smile,"Now, be a good boy and go back to being a nerd."

Taehyung's eye twitched at the word 'nerd'.

"Take that back, you burnt sausage!"

"Nerd"

And with that, a big fat arithmetic book landed straight on Jungkook's nose. It was a surprise that the librarian hadn't noticed them yet.

"You did not just throw a goddamn mathematics book at me!"

Taehyung checked out his nails,"I just did."

And with that, an interesting clip of Tom and Jerry played; Jungkook being the handsome Tom and Taehyung being the smol Jerry. This beloved scene of Tom chasing Jerry continued until the librarian looked up from her book.

"STOP RUNNING YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT!" she barked, causing Taehyung and Jungkook to freeze instantly.

"GET OUT. OUT BEFORE I SUE YOU!" and with that the two speed-walked outside. Certainly, the librarian's anger made her look like Satan, but her curses made her look like his wife.

When they made it out, Taehyung turned to Jungkook, "Great. Now we're kicked out from the library, my home! And it's all your fault!"

"Wait- are you homeless?!"

"No, you prick. It was just an expression!"

"Well, if you hadn't thrown that bloody book on my bloody nose, this would never have happened"

"My hand slipped."

"Nerd"

"Don't. Call. Me that. Do you even know the meaning of Kook?"

"No. What does it even gotta do with me, nerdoo?"

"What even is nerdoo..? Whatever, It's your name, you twat. It means a crazy or a mad person, JungCrazy"

"..lame nerdo"

"Whatever, annoying kook."

" How did you know my name by the way?"

"Because you're an annoying Kook"

Jungkook curled his fists, and Taehyung smirked. With that they went their own ways to their Rooms, surprised that the other was also in the same college.

-------

Taehyung stomped into his room muttering,"..Annoying kook, jerk, overgrown tooth, who does he think he is?"

Jimin laughed," Woah there. What's up with the name calling? OH- and did you get my gummy bears?!"

"No Jiminie. I met that Jeon Jungkook,"

"Who's he?"

"I don't know, some random dude. Saw his name tag when he was in the library. Dummy didn't know how I know his name."

"But what about my gummy bears?!"

"Sorry hyung. I'll make it up to you tomorrow! Please! I'm so tiredddd"

"Fine fine."

-------

"Did you delete that game yet?"

"No hyung. I couldn't catch it."

Yoongi huffed.

"Do you know what kook means, hyung?"

"Eh, doesn't it mean heating up food, ya' know, cooking?...what happened?? Did you get hit on the head?GASP. Don't tell me you're going crazy because of that game! I knew it was treacherous!"

Jungkook sighed in frustration, " Why is everyone calling me crazy today?!"

"But I didn't even say anything yet," Yoongi pointed at himself raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever. I'm going to sleep."

"About time. Give some rest to that tiny brain of yours. Next minute, you'll be calling yourself a freakin girl."

Jungkook ignored him and entered his room. He searched "Kook" up. He looked at the results and clenched his jaw and huffed in anger. After that he tried to sleep, which barely came.

-------

Kook
/ku:k/
noun•INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

a mad or eccentric person

-------
A/N: Nightrise Hit 2 isn't a real game guys 😂😂 Ik its name is ridiculous. Sorry lol.

Btw, if you didn't get it, this game is kinda like pokemon go..