Chapter 8

"Aren't you tired, Seokjinnie?"

"..what? No. Why would I be? I have been sitting here the whole day!"

Namjoon frowned,"Huh? But you have been running in my mind the whole day.."

Seokjin immediately changed in to a colour of bright red,"O-oh."

"Go get a room! We're trying to work!" Taehyung yelled at his so-in-love hyungs.

"Yeah. Namjoon hyung, if you wanna stay, give us an A* if we hand the teacher an empty assignment!" Jungkook huffed.

The two were with Yoongi, trying to compose the song. They called Namjoon too, but he brought Seokjin with him, and now the two couldn't get their goddamn eyes off of each other.

"Humph. Fine. We'll leave. C'mon Seokjin, let's go out to eat!" Namjoon glared at them as he dragged Seokjin out with him.

-------

Second last day to deadline

"WE FINALLY DID IT!" Taehyung punched the air.

"Yes!!" Jungkook exclaimed equally happy as Taehyung.

"Listen here, you two nutheads. I did most of the work. Buy me lamb skewers right now, or else I'll rat you out to you music teacher," Yoongi said and yawned.

-------

The day of submission

"Okay. Jungkook and Taehyung. You're up first. Come on," the teacher said.

They  walked in fron of the class and started their presentation.

"The them of our song is 'innocent', and so, we wrote the song, 'Crystal Snow'. It is about innocent love. We hope you like it," Taehyung finished.

Jungkook started the song,

Like snow piles up, I remember what you gave me
You gave me the courage to live..
.
.
.

By the end of their song, everyone was moved to tears. The lyrics were beautiful, and the voices were soulful and angelic.

"Your grade is obvious. An A*!" The teacher said, wiping her tears.

Jungkook and Taehyung grinned at each other and high fived.

"Kookie! We got an A*!"

"Yeah! We better thank Yoongi hyung and buy him more lamb skewers!" Jungkook exclaimed happily.

"You're right!"

"Wait, what..you mean Min Yoongi?! That genius producer?! Did he write this? Don't you know you aren't supposed to ask for help?! In that case, I am sorry, but I can't give you an A*. Since the song was nice, you'll get an A. At most. I am sparing you this time!"

-------

"You coconut-ted kook! It's all your fault! If you hadn't mentioned hyung, we would still have an A*!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook. They were at the Cafè. Jimin and Seokjin had invited them here.

"Well it's your fault too! You shouldn't have agreed with me, you salty apple!"

"At least the contract is finished! Dear God, never get me stuck with someone like him please!"

"Wait, what did you say?!"

"I said you are crazy, you tooty Kook!"

"Cranky nerdo!"

"Flipflonky annoying bloody Kook!"

"Googly yutting bloddy nerdo!"

"Ey-"

"You guys do know the meaning of the words you are using, right?" Jimin butted in.

They paused for a bit.

"..well, actually...no.." the two said in unison.

"Well then, shut up. Yoongi hyung is coming here too, so shush. Geez, guys.. at least make me look good in his eyes! Wish I had chosen handsome friends."

As if on cue, Seokjin appeared from the kitchen," If you guys don't end your useless bickering, I'm gonna kick you out with soap inside your mouths!"

Jungkook and Taehyung, who had shut up, scoffed and started literally inhaling their food, racing on who finishes first.

*******