Chapter 12

"Wait- why are you looking at me like that?!" Jimin said, looking at Taehyung weirdly.

"Stop it! You're being creepy.."

"Jimin..." Taehyung smiled.

"What- now you're being VERY creepy. Please stop. YOU'RE FRIGGIN SCARING ME YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP!"

"HYUNG JUNGKOOK CONFESSED!"

"OMG- WAIT- what?"

"He said he liked me!" Taehyung smiled so wide that his jaw hurt.

"..so..?"

"No! Look! We both like each other as in- you knoww!"

"Of course I do. It was obvious from the very start. But you didn't tell me about you crush," Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry.. But how can it be abvious when I didn't even like him in the start.."

"You didn't REALIZE it."

"Uh. No."

"Well, whatever. Are you two dating now?"

That shut Taehyung up. He tilted his head, thinking,"We never made it official. I spent most of the time crying and he was-"

"WAIT WAIT YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW YOU CONFESSED LIKE THIS WE WILL GO TO JIN HYUNG'S PLACE AND LISTEN TO YOUR STORY WITH POPCORN! GOD- I just asked you if you two are dating."

Taehyung made a face and rolled his eyes. He looked away, "I'm not sure. We didn't make it official."

"Okay. Now change, and come quickly. We need to buy popcorn and head over to Hyung's house."

Taehyung giggled,"Sure."

------------

"You really did that?!" Seokjin asked, amazed.

"Yeah! And then he hugged me too!"

"Oh my gosh that is so cute!" Jimin piped in.

Taehyung giggled,"Now all we have to do is to get you two together with our principal and Yoongi hyung!"

"First, finish your story, man!"

"Okay okay!"

--------------
"THANK YOU SOOO MUCH HYUNGGGGGG" Jungkook sang as he entered.

"wtf Jungshit. I was trying to rest!" Yoongi rolled his eyes, as he almost fell hearing Jungkook screaming (Jungkook called it singing) at the top of his lungs.

"THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR MAKING ME GO OUTSIDE"

"oh that. No problem."

"NONO HYUNG TAEHYUNG CONFESSED HE SAID HE LIKED ME!"

"OMG REALLY?! GOOD FOR YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO GET ME WITH HIS FRIEND, JIMIN, OR ELSE-"

"GEEZ, HYUNG, LISTEN TO MY STORY FIRST."

"OH YEAH, TELL ME."

----------

Taehyung hummed a sweet melody as he picked up his books for his next class. The next class was with Jungkook, and he was very excited to start the day.

He entered the classroom to see that he was alone, so he skipped to his seat which was right in front of Jungkook's. Maybe I am a bit too early..heh..Guess I got a little carried away..

About five minutes later, a girl, whom Taehyung had never ever seen, entered.

"Hey Taehyung! Just the person I wanted to talk to! What are you reading by the way."

Taehyung was puzzled. He did not even know her so how could she possibly need him?

"Uh. Hi. I'm reading 'Illuminae'."

"Oh. Interesting," she replied, clearly not interested.

Taehyung mentally rolled my eyes,"Yes? What did you want to say? I need to finish my book, so please, hurry. Sorry" Not sorry. He knew already that she must want him to do her homework or something. Kids actually approached him for that. But no, he would NEVER do others' work unless in an emergency. And she certainly did not look like she was in an emergency.

"You know Jeon Jungkook, right? You were his partner in the music class assignment."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Well, this is new. He looked at her, confused,"Yeah. I do know him. But I'm not sure I ever saw you in my music class..?"

"Ah, yes. I have zero interest in music. I found out through a friend."

"Okay," Taehyung said and continued reading.

"Wait. Listen.."

Taehyung looked up with a bored look. He knew what was going to happen. It happened to him countless times before, except people asked for Jimin's number, and this time, it's Jungkook.

Taehyung sighed,"Yes?"

"You have his number right?"

"Yes I do."

"Will you please give me that?"

Taehyung replied as he always did when people asked him for others'phone numbers,"I can't. Ask him yourself. It's his privacy."

"Welllll, I can give you money..if you want..you know I AM the richest girl in school."

This crazy plastic is not gonna let me finish my book. Ugh. Such a great start for the day.

"Yeah, I didn't know. Now, if you don't mind, I want to read my book, and it is so much better than talking to you. Please don't mind."

"But why the fuck are you not giving me his number?! Do you have a crush on him or something? Well, for your kind information, he is straight. He looks damn straight! And even if he wasn't, do you think you would've had the chance? Sorry sweetie- I mean, look at you!"

Sigh. She does speak a lot. But this frickin piece of plastic does not know he actually does like me. Ha. Stoooopid.

"Listen. I am not giving you his number and that is final. Go ask him yourself."

By that time the class was almost full, and then, Jungkook arrived. Taehyung heaved a sigh of relief, finally. She did not even let me read!

"Gosh, Jungkook you're late!" He cried, almost flying towards Jungkook in an attempt to escape the psychotic artificial plastic.

"Woah, there, tiger. Missed me?" Jungkook teased.

"You freaking wish, you damn oreo! The class is about to start!" Taehyung said as he pulled a laughing Jungkook towards his seat with one hand, and hiding his red face with the other.

Jungkook smiled fondly at the flustered Taehyung, and let himself be pulled by him.

"Hey, Kookieee~ Just in time! I wanted to talk to you~"

God please send help, Taehyung thought.

*******

This is one long update. Hope you enjoy tho! Comment, vote and enjoy! 💕💕

Wait.

Now these are EXACTLY 1000 words. Man I am proud of myself.

Okay. Jk. Now these are a 1000 words. Exact.