Part 1

Y/n Pov
I've struggled a lot in my life, you wanna know why? Well my parents literally are the worst! They keep abusing me and forcing me to get money in the streets everyday. I gotta tell you, this day is the worst day that happened in my life I can't stop crying.

Flashback on 1 hour ago
"Mom i don't wanna leave this house!" I said crying, "GET OUT WE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE YOU UGLY BRAT!" MY mom shouted, "But mom-" Before I could say another word she grabbed my bag that she packed and threw it outside and pushed me out in the rain, "Mom please!" Guess what? She slammed the door in my face causing the door to hit my face and fall onto the ground. "I loved you though..." I said bursting out into tears.
End of flashback

"How brutal!" I thought while I was still crying, I was really cold,hungry and thirsty that I could faint any second now. I've been walking for an hour now and I wasn't even sleepy though and my eyes started flickering a lot and I fainted in front of someone.

Mingi Pov
I saw Y/n there in the rain with her eyes flickering and she looked sick as I walked up to her, she fainted, "Y/N!!!!" I yelled and I quickly picked her up and ran to my house, I knew Yeosang and San was there but I didn't care because I only care of Y/n. Some minutes later I arrived at the house and opened the door and got inside soaking wet, I walked to the living room seeing Yeosang and San watching a horror movie, "Mingi is that your girlfriend?" Yeosang asked, "No silly it's Y/n the one he's been talking about!" San explained, "Whatever she's sick I need to take care of her." I said while San looked really pissed of while Yeosang, well he was wiggling his eyebrows at me and I just rolled my eyes and went to my room to dry me and her, as I got to my room I started drying me and Y/n and placed her on the bed while I got a wet towel and placed it on her forehead I pulled the cover on her body and kissed her check which woke her up, "M-Mingi? Where am I?" She said looking around concerned, "It's alright Y/n you're in my house and you'll be staying here with me." I smiled, then I heard screams and rolled my eyes, "Is someone in your house?" She said, "Well yeah it's my friends they're having a sleepover at my house, and they're watching a horror movie." "Oh okay then," "You should get some rest Y/n," I said and walking off the door until, "Wait!" She said sitting up holding the dry towel on her head and she looked worried? "Is there anything that you need?" I asked and she nodded, "C-can you sl-sleep with me?" I got shocked and slightly blushed, "You want me to sleep with you?" I asked making sure and she nodded as I made my way to the bed and I laid down with her. I turned to the other side and closed my eyes but I was blushing crazily as she cuddled me like a teddy bear I just smiled and went to sleep.

A/n~~
So how's part 1? I'll probably be posting part 2 tomorrow!
Love y'all~~
-αιεχαηdяα

595 words including the a/n,ff and this.